• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

Just landed. Everything is in great shape, thanks again Greg.

Now...I need a victim...err...target.

Who wants some?

Don't forget to post a pic of your haul or if it is too late to tell us what you got.

Part of the fun for people following this thread.

Just landed. Everything is in great shape, thanks again Greg.

Now...I need a victim...err...target.

Who wants some?

Don't forget to post a pic of your haul or if it is too late to tell us what you got.

Part of the fun for people following this thread.

Almost too late. Damn near set fire to the Bradley last night. I'll get pics up once I get home.

408af1f5-951b-c6c6.jpg

Thanks Greg!

I'll have a package out for Kendall this week, and will post DC when I send.

Great. Thanks for posting. Never had the Benromach but, the tempus and boli are great sticks.

Enjoy!!!

My PIF to ilikefishes is packed and awaiting pick up. I've been communicating with Kendall directly, but wanted to keep you gents in the loop.

My PIF to ilikefishes is packed and awaiting pick up. I've been communicating with Kendall directly, but wanted to keep you gents in the loop.

Yojimbo, it showed up today with a minor casualty. One of the bottle broke. It isn't like you put "FRAGILE HANDLE WITH CARE" all over it. No worries and thanks for the little extra sumptin' sumptin'. Will try and get some photos added later.

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae281/ilikefishes/2012-03-15_18-00-49_593.jpg

Who wants some adult beverages?

Kendall and I have exchanged a couple of PMs. I am sure he will update when he sends his end out.

This will go out Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Was waiting on some shipping. Thanks for your patience Nashkicker. It will be worth it, I promise ;)

Sorry gents, took a little longer than I expected to put this together. But you won't be disappointed :) :thumbs:

I am sending this to your place Nashkicker, but you understand the sharing is caring thing, right?

Some of Austen's stuff will be in there as well in the interest of efficiency. Hey I just realized, why doesn't the "i before e" rule work with efficiency? WTF?

I will post DC when I get it tomorrow. Thanks for letting me play.

Kendall

Sorry gents, took a little longer than I expected to put this together. But you won't be disappointed :) :thumbs:

I am sending this to your place Nashkicker, but you understand the sharing is caring thing, right?

Some of Austen's stuff will be in there as well in the interest of efficiency. Hey I just realized, why doesn't the "i before e" rule work with efficiency? WTF?

I will post DC when I get it tomorrow. Thanks for letting me play.

Kendall
No problem Kendall. Can't wait to smoke up Auts' stash!

They are Feral Flying Pigs, and Rat's. So you will definitely enjoy them. I think you will have a problem smoking all the FFP's before he gets to you though.

Nashkicker did you get the package? Just checking up and making sure this keeps flowing.

Bottle arrived, although I havent yet put my hands on it! I will post up a pic later but for now:

Who wants some?