• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working in NYC tomorrow...

BobbyRitz

You're Fired, Daddy.
Title says it all. I am attending a deposition at a law firm on 7th and 51st.

I'm not sure how long it will go, but I suspect that it'll be over around 2-3pm.

Anyone up for a smoke?

Rob

Sorry can't make it as I have a commitment scheduled.

Sounds good!

Where's Rob300c?

I am down for a little herfing!
Not sure what the best venue for early afternoon is...
Velvet Lounge maybe and then move to Merchants around 5:30?
Not familiar with any places near where you are going to be.
I am open to suggestions !

-Rob

Sounds good!

Where's Rob300c?

I am down for a little herfing!
Not sure what the best venue for early afternoon is...
Velvet Lounge maybe and then move to Merchants around 5:30?
Not familiar with any places near where you are going to be.

-Rob

I can do Merchants at 5:30 for sure!

Merchants doesn't open its cigar lounge until 6:00 if I'm not mistaken.

Rob next time!

You got it Anthony!

Rob, I'll call you once I'm done with the deposition.

-Rob

The weather's nice, so why not a bench at Rockefeller Plaza. It's between 51st and 48th and 5th and 6th Ave.
I'll be there around 3:30 (I work at 30 Rock.). I can hang till around 4pm.
-Guy

-Rob

The weather's nice, so why not a bench at Rockefeller Plaza. It's between 51st and 48th and 5th and 6th Ave.
I'll be there around 3:30 (I work at 30 Rock.). I can hang till around 4pm.
-Guy

Guy-

I'll PM my cell and if you forward a number, I'll call you and Rob after I finish up (probably 1:30-2pm).

Looking forward to it!

Rob

Around that area, De La Concha is on Avenue of Americas (6th Ave) between 57th and 56th. Not the best place for a large gathering, but a nice place for a few good buddies to share a smoke. Supposedly Pepin makes a cigar just for them, and seeing as how Davidoff recently aquired that store, they might sell the Diademas Finas as singles.

If you guys are going to Merchant's around 6pm or so, I'll be there.

I hope to see you Dave!

I might have to run after a mid-afternoon herf though. I hope to stay, but the family calls.

Rob

If you guys are planning on staying a bit after 6pm then Merchants might be the best bet. There is a new dress code at Merchants since the renovations. Starting September 1st, I think it's a no shorts, sneakers, T-Shirt type of policy. You might want to call ahead and verify.
I might be able to make this.

This is from the website: "Dress Code: Smart Casual"

Not very informative, but I do remember a new dress code.

Edited to add dress code info

Just got in to work after sharing a smoke with a couple of Robs (of the Ritz and 300c variety) in the scenic Rockefeller Plaza. Great and generous company! They're now off to Davidoff's and...who knows what!
:thumbs:

You're in for a treat, Rob. The NYC brothers are top notch...just make sure you have some sugar packets handy for Dave. :)

Well I'm on the train back to Baltimore after hanging with Guy and Rob in the plaza outside 30 Rock. Great scenery (hubba, hubba!) and great smokes.

Rob and I then headed over to Davioffs to light up a couple of '01 ERDM Gran Coronas.

Rob should be arriving at Merchants shortly if he isn't already there.

Thanks for making the afternoon a pleasurable one!

Vince + Elliott, sorry I missed herfing with you!

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

Rob

Slackers!
Me and Elliot are microherfing at Merchants !!

-Rob

Cr@p I just got home. I didn't hear from anyone so I figured you guys were herfed out from this afternoon.
I catch you guys another day. Unless you guys are in the city tomorrow and want to hit Merchants again :whistling: