• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working in NYC tomorrow...

Sorry guys, couldn't make this one in the end. :angry:

Cr@p I just got home. I didn't hear from anyone so I figured you guys were herfed out from this afternoon.
I catch you guys another day. Unless you guys are in the city tomorrow and want to hit Merchants again :whistling:

Same here! Hope you girls had fun without us.....

Herfed out?
Me???!!!
Puh-lease!
Have fun tonight if you slackers can get your sh!t together!
I got other plans so I gotta pass.

-Rob

Well I'm on the train back to Baltimore after hanging with Guy and Rob in the plaza outside 30 Rock. Great scenery (hubba, hubba!) and great smokes.

Rob and I then headed over to Davioffs to light up a couple of '01 ERDM Gran Coronas.

Rob should be arriving at Merchants shortly if he isn't already there.

Thanks for making the afternoon a pleasurable one!

Vince + Elliott, sorry I missed herfing with you!

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

Rob

Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, Rob. Next time you make it out this way, we'll have to do it up right.

Concerning the local slackers, I have no comment.

We'll do it right next time bro!

Well I'm on the train back to Baltimore after hanging with Guy and Rob in the plaza outside 30 Rock. Great scenery (hubba, hubba!) and great smokes.

Rob and I then headed over to Davioffs to light up a couple of '01 ERDM Gran Coronas.

Rob should be arriving at Merchants shortly if he isn't already there.

Thanks for making the afternoon a pleasurable one!

Vince + Elliott, sorry I missed herfing with you!

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

Rob

Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, Rob. Next time you make it out this way, we'll have to do it up right.

Concerning the local slackers, I have no comment.