• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Would ya hit it?

SFG75

Master-passer
1_4_2005.jpg

there should be a secret code when posting stuff like that so that idiots like me don't open it when the wife is sitting RIGHT BEHIND ME!! ???

BrownDevil said:
there should be a secret code when posting stuff like that so that idiots like me don't open it when the wife is sitting RIGHT BEHIND ME!! ???
[snapback]155180[/snapback]​
Its called a "WW", work warning or wife warning.

SFG! Two ?'s.

1# Why are you asking? Unless she's your thrid cousin or higher, please say yes!

2# If you don't want to, and know her, what's her number? lol, cigarpass could turn into womanpass

*yes I know that's not very PC, but I don't care lol.

And the winner of the "Most Stupid Question" post is.............................................................

:sign:

Been there, still doing that! :love:

it should have the tag [NWS] which stands for "Not Work Safe"

Standard stuff on Internet boards.

just like "ISO" or "WTB" or "FT"

I would hope that a bikini pic would be work safe, what BrownDevil was saying is that he wouldn't have opened it with his WIFE there. Any woman that doesn't know we men look at other women is outta touch anyway. :p :p

Nope. Think about it, could ya go back to the wife after that?

Sorry, thought the title of this thread was self-evident.

Wascal said:
Nope. Think about it, could ya go back to the wife after that?
[snapback]155237[/snapback]​

I don't know, guys "go back" to their wives and girlfriends after their friends give them one of those cards of some half-naked guy on the cover. You know what I'm talking about-one of those joking, yet suggestive ones. And yes, women do e-mail funny sex jokes & suggestive things to each other which are much bolder than what I posted. If this picture of a woman in a bikini is enough to sink a marriage, then I wholeheartedly apologize for the lack of depth and understanding in that given relationship. I don't know if you're married or not, but even if you are, I think the "easy women" comment under your personal interests page is pretty amusing, whether or not you meant it to be. And yes, the wife knows of my secret "crush" on Cheryl Crow, and has seen these posts. Her response? "Keep dreaming!" :p ;) It's all in fun, which is why I shared it and gave it an appropriate title for those interested in viewing and joshing around(i.e.-BD & Bat_Chief's comments directed towards me) :D

It should have a NSFW or a LSFW tag, just in case. But, to answer your question......

I'd not only hit it, I'd slap it, kick it, beat it (wait already am doing that), and any other "it" I could figure out how to do, without going to jail. :D

Matt R said:
It should have a NSFW or a LSFW tag, just in case. But, to answer your question......

I'd not only hit it, I'd slap it, kick it, beat it (wait already am doing that), and any other "it" I could figure out how to do, without going to jail. :D
[snapback]155273[/snapback]​

Yeah, seizure was probably right about that, I promise to cut back on the caffeine. :blush:

Interesting take on that Matt! :laugh: :laugh:

In response to Matts post, I would do 2:1 ratio in jail for every day I could hit that!