• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Would ya hit it?

I already made it known that I would "Hit It", but then was it really required to state so?
:love:

However, as to the Work Safe issue:
The office that I worked in had very strict policies with regard to such things. If I had opened it there, and one of my coworkers (we worked in short wall cubicles BTW) had seen it and complained, I would have been fired on the spot. If a Supervisor had seen it, whether or not anyone complained, it would have resulted in the same.

So, for the sake of all of us, I think it is important to use the codes, always. :(

You'd get fired for a bikini pic? In my opinion this picture is in fact work safe. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be. If you got fired for looking at that picture in California you could sue the hell out of the company for a wrongful termination.

Now if the woman sitting next to you is jealous, than that's her problem. But absolutely no reason for this picture not to be work safe.

Ah :love: 'ya, SFG!! :D

And for those who asked.......yes, I could go back to the wife............

mexico.jpg

......I think it would be me that she may have second thoughts about! :D

Why not, we do :p

Bat_Chief said:
......I think it would be me that she may have second thoughts about! :D
[snapback]155334[/snapback]​

Rod said:
You'd get fired for a bikini pic? In my opinion this picture is in fact work safe. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be. If you got fired for looking at that picture in California you could sue the hell out of the company for a wrongful termination.

Now if the woman sitting next to you is jealous, than that's her problem. But absolutely no reason for this picture not to be work safe.
[snapback]155333[/snapback]​

I don't argue your point, I agree completely. Unfortunately, Texas is a free work state I think it is called, and they really don't even have to have a reason. But the company I worked for would certainly have fired me if they saw that on my screen. It is sad but true. Luckily, I am no idiot, and the title of the thread alone would have saved me :rolleyes:

Bat-Chief, I assume that is a pic of your wife/so? If I am correct in my assumption, I would only have to ask, why would you stray? :thumbs:

BrownDevil said:
there should be a secret code when posting stuff like that so that idiots like me don't open it when the wife is sitting RIGHT BEHIND ME!! ???
[snapback]155180[/snapback]​

Dude that is funny. "Secret Code"... Classic.

The key is to never read postings while your wife is looking over your shoulders.

Go to some jewlery or furniture websites. Or, better yet, keep Oprah's Website open in another window so you can toggle between them.

AVB said:
Why not, we do :p

Heh heh heh......a wise man, AVB! Unfortunately, I don't disagree with you!! :D

Yup, that's the wife PB, thanks for the compliment. :thumbs:

The saying a lot of the guys in the department use is "you can't stray unless she's hotter than your wife." Fortunately for me, no one hotter than my wife would have me!! :( :laugh: :D

No matter how hot the chick is, there's always someone out there who is tired of her ****. LMAO!!

That being said.... Bat_Chief, you are a lucky man. Now, who wants to see my wife?

.... yeah right, I wouldn't put a picture of her up here for you homos if you paid me. :sign:

Matt R said:
.... yeah right, I wouldn't put a picture of her up here for you homos if you paid me. :sign:
[snapback]155468[/snapback]​

Yeah, but what if we all sent you a few great cigars? :whistling:

PuroBrat said:
Matt R said:
.... yeah right, I wouldn't put a picture of her up here for you homos if you paid me.  :sign:
[snapback]155468[/snapback]​

Yeah, but what if we all sent you a few great cigars? :whistling:
[snapback]155469[/snapback]​

There are only a couple of people here who have "great" enough cigars to be rewarded a pic of my lovely bride. :)

But, just to pacify you mooks a little, here's one. Pay particular attention to the attire of the young ladies in the background. ;)
7447007R10156-vi.jpg

You open a thread thats titled "Would you hit that" and somehow become concerned after you open it if its work or kid safe? ROFLMAO Sell that one to somebody else cause I ain't buying it.

We do have some who post pictures that are not work/kid friendly and they are not so obvious from the title. IMO these should be either labeled appropriate or possibly a seperate forum with an "R" rating.

PB, yes, Texas is a "right to work" state which means a business can pretty much fire you for anything without reason. I found it funny that you would think your company would fire you for "looking at that picture". Any consideration given to the fact that you are goofing off surfing the web instead of working? :whistling: :D ;)

7447007R10156-vi.jpg

And that ladies and gentleman proves positive that Matt has money. :laugh: :cool:

Allofus123 said:
PB, yes, Texas is a "right to work" state which means a business can pretty much fire you for anything without reason. I found it funny that you would think your company would fire you for "looking at that picture". Any consideration given to the fact that you are goofing off surfing the web instead of working? :whistling: :D ;)
[snapback]155474[/snapback]​

Believe it or not, they had no problem with us being on the web. They did however, have a very strict policy regarding "Objectionable Material" on the screen. People did indeed get fired for bikini pictures even less revealing than this one. Sadly though, I haven't worked in over a year, but I am glad that I am not at THAT job anymore.

But I agree with what you said anyway, if the Title of the thread didn't tell someone it might be "Objectionable" then a NWS designation would likely have done no good either. :rolleyes:

Wow, lovely bride is right, Matt! I've been told you were a high roller, which explains the beautiful wife, 'cause we know it's not your boyish charm!! :D

As for me, it's definately not my money, charm or Johnson size, so that just leaves one thing........I think the wife may have some psychological issues! ??? :( ;)

Bat_Chief said:
Wow, lovely bride is right, Matt! I've been told you were a high roller, which explains the beautiful wife, 'cause we know it's not your boyish charm!! :D

As for me, it's definately not my money, charm or Johnson size, so that just leaves one thing........I think the wife may have some psychological issues! ??? :( ;)

[snapback]155488[/snapback]​

Naw, she's probably one of those firemen groupies. LMAO!!! :sign: :D

Now, take that picture of my bride and imagine her with about 10 less pounds and you'll be able to know what she's looking like right now. :) We'll be back in that same spot in a few months and I can't wait. :) I love that little table in the middle of the pool.

Matt R said:
Naw, she's probably one of those firemen groupies. LMAO!!! :sign: :D

Now, take that picture of my bride and imagine her with about 10 less pounds and you'll be able to know what she's looking like right now. :) We'll be back in that same spot in a few months and I can't wait. :) I love that little table in the middle of the pool.
[snapback]155490[/snapback]​

If you need a few ideas, I could give you a few on what you need to do on that little island in the pool after midnight!! :whistling: :D

It's hard to tell, that location could either be St. James or Vegas.....the girls had their tops on, so that narrows it down a wee bit.....

As for the fireman groupie thing, my wife simply replied "if that was the case, I would have picked a younger, cuter fireman!"

She :love: me!! :D

Bat_Chief said:
If you need a few ideas, I could give you a few on what you need to do on that little island in the pool after midnight!! :whistling: :D

It's hard to tell, that location could either be St. James or Vegas.....the girls had their tops on, so that narrows it down a wee bit.....

[snapback]155503[/snapback]​

No need to wait until after midnite at this location... see that little fountain there? Usually a few times a day you can see some pretty fun action taking place. :p

Now, look more careful at those girls in the background.....

PM sent

Really hard to tell.....maybe the woman floating on the background but without a higher resolution pic I wouldn't swear to it.

Matt R said:
Now, look more careful at those girls in the background.....

PM sent
[snapback]155506[/snapback]​