• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You know how to tell you're not 20 anymore?

Damn!  :0

Glad it's all sorted out.  Someone once told me the "Rule of 26" . . . any injury you do to yourself before the age of 26 will be better the next day.  Anything AFTER you're 26 will haunt you till the day you die.

Sure wish they'd told me that before I was 27!  :p

~Boar

cabaiguan juan said:
That's one hellava screw. Looks like some you'd build a deck with.
It was once said that an orthopaedic surgeon had to be at least 6' tall and weigh 200+lbs in order for him to carry around his tools. :p

Doc

When my son had just turned 3, he broke his femur bone..........don't ask us how, we weren't in the room and still have no clue.  Long story short, he had 2 rods placed inside the middle of his bone, to keep the bone stable so it would heal.  They both pushed their way out, through the skin, before they were due to be taken out.  Below is a picture I took of one of the rods.  I have xrays of these inside his leg, if anyone wants to see, LOL.

Braydon%20Rod_zps8x9uymkc.jpg

bfreebern said:
When my son had just turned 3, he broke his femur bone..........don't ask us how, we weren't in the room and still have no clue.  Long story short, he had 2 rods placed inside the middle of his bone, to keep the bone stable so it would heal.  They both pushed their way out, through the skin, before they were due to be taken out.  Below is a picture I took of one of the rods.  I have xrays of these inside his leg, if anyone wants to see, LOL.

Braydon%20Rod_zps8x9uymkc.jpg
I could only imagine a 3 year old with such a severe break. That must have been the length of the bone at 3? Wow!