• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

This is getting a little ridiculous. Passes are supposed to be fun. Trying to debate the rarity and/or value of sticks in a pass should only be done when there is a gross defect, which I can't see in this case. Also, bringing up a trade that happened in another pass into this seems petty, to put it nicely.

This is getting a little ridiculous. Passes are supposed to be fun. Trying to debate the rarity and/or value of sticks in a pass should only be done when there is a gross defect, which I can't see in this case. Also, bringing up a trade that happened in another pass into this seems petty, to put it nicely.

bitchfight.jpg

:D

I am just deleting what I had typed up to maintain my tact, charm and good composure.... Are we done with this soap opera so we can go back to adult time now? Are the posted p/t the current proposals or are things still changing?

I am just deleting what I had typed up to maintain my tact, charm and good composure.... Are we done with this soap opera so we can go back to adult time now? Are the posted p/t the current proposals or are things still changing?

Quit being such an Asshat Phil! :sign:

This is for information only. Phil, sorry for jumping into your pass thread.

LFD Outlaw '08 - As far as I understand there were 40 boxes made with 24 cigars per box. Currently price for these at the Outlaw is $11.

LFD Limitado III - I know they come in boxes of 48, but I don't know how many boxes were made. Current price for these at the Outlaw is $10.

All of you are much smarter about this stuff than I am so I won't even begin to assign rarity or value to these. Just want to provide a little info.

I'm just going to stay with what I had proposed Phil. If these are good, I can have it on the road to Greg tomorrow.

48 Opus X xXx - 110 LFD Outlaw '08
74 Padron 40th - 111 Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 OR
83 Opus X Petite Lancero - 112 AVO LE07
94 Trinidad Ingenios EL '07 - 113 Montecristo "A" '01
101 Cohiba Siglo VI Tubo - 114 Cuaba Diademas coffined (big sucker)

edit to add my P/T's

Sorry for the delay guys, was really busy with work then time to be dad for a bit when I got home. Brian those P/T are top notch by me and I don't think anyone else will have a problem with them. Thanks for playing!

Phil, this is packaged back up and will go out in the am to Kingantz. Thank you for letting me play Sir and my lesson will be coming this weekend.

It's on it's way to Kingantz now. DC# 0308 1400 0001 9922 2056

Thanks again for letting me play Phil!

My proposed T/P's. Let me know if any of these are out of line.

T 36) RE Bolivar Double Corona (TEB AUG 07)
P 114) La China Double Corona 04/08

T 69) Tatuaje Especiales lancero
P 115) Jose Seijas Belicosos

T 73) RYJ Belicoso 2001 Put: Jfields
P 116) H. Upmann No. 2 '02 (unbanded)

T 97) 1998 Partagas Serie Du Connaisseur No.2
P 117) 98 Bolivar Coronas Extra

T 108) 1970's H. Upmann Naturales
P 118) 70's Montecristo Tubo

P 119) Punch Corona COT CCUA
P 120) Partagas de Partagas No. 1 OSU DIC00

These look good to me Greg. The only one I am personally unsure of might be the La China for the Boli DC RE as I am unfamiliar with the rarity or price of a La China.

These look good to me Greg. The only one I am personally unsure of might be the La China for the Boli DC RE as I am unfamiliar with the rarity or price of a La China.

Thanks man! Yeah, I'll let the consensus decide on that one and if a no go there's no problem at all me taking that one out. Although, I would LOVE to try that Boli! :D (I'm such a Boliwhore)

I'll tell you that, on the island, her cigars (as well as other popular custom rollers) are fairly cheap. But average market value for customs in "our world" is typically in the $15-$25 range and is right on par with the Boli DC.

Hope to see you in April, Josh.

Best,

Rob

I have no experience with the La China custom rolls honestly so I have no idea how hard they are to come by relative to an RE. The other p/t look all good to me and I will just let those with more experience on the custom rolls call the La China/Boli trade. I am not surprised that naturales was gone in two jumps, they are a nice little smoke.

No problems imo...rarity and price match up pretty good.

Take it for what you will.

LINKY

I recall these for sale last year...and they were more than $12-15. (Maybe $25-30).

I'm not sure of the RE value.

A custom for an RE....would a Taboada fly?

-----edit----

What Mike said. :rolleyes:

Thanks gentlemen (and Gary) for the help with this one, we clearly have a consensus! Great plays Greg, let us know when it arrives etc. etc.