• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Annual Costs

I have built up a pretty good collection. Most of the smokes I buy now come in splits from here. I try not to spend more than $100 a month now. I could smoke for several years if I ran out of money on what I have now. :D

ROFL !! I don't know which response is the funniest!!.

Actually my wife is the one who got me smoking cigars again (she loves the smell) But she pays the bills so there is no hiding it from her.

I think I can keep the bitchin to a minimal if I keep the spend between 150 and 200 a month.

the problem is my gars are about $4.00 each, smoking 3 a day adds up to over $360 a month just in everyday smokes not including trades, Cbid or Cpool :0 :laugh: :whistling:

I will have to find a solution to the problem. (Open my own cigar store maybe)
Hell I don’t know

When the wife has a look at the credit card bill she will probably cut my internet off :laugh:

junkman_56 said:
There are cigars she knows about and there are cigars she does not know about...

Thank god my wife does not read this board. :whistling:
[snapback]191430[/snapback]​

Maybe this will help, I found it on Cigar Diary, it's called the Marital Bliss Calculator.

preembargo said:
junkman_56 said:
There are cigars she knows about and there are cigars she does not know about...

Thank god my wife does not read this board.    :whistling:

Maybe this will help, I found it on Cigar Diary, it's called the Marital Bliss Calculator.
[snapback]191521[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That calculator works to damn well.

Looks like Kristine is going to get tickets to a musical or something.

Trying to hold in at 150/ month.

junkman_56 said:

Thank god my wife does not read this board. :whistling:

Ditto and Amen. :D

Between some connections here in Miami and some abroad (particularly in the Dominican Republic), I spend roughly $150 per month.

I don't hold to a strict budget (although I need to start). If I find a deal on something I want I buy it (if I have the money at the time). I do not recommend this approach. My 2nd Barrister humidor is now mostly full. I cannot justify yet another one to the wife since I just got this a month ago. I have room for about 20-30 loose sticks, 2 dress boxes and 1 cab. The cab is on it's way. :whistling: I think I'm in trouble. Had to completely reorganize the humis and realized I am almost out of room....again. I either need to start smoking more or buying less. The only answer is to smoke more. :thumbs:

Annual cost? Can't even think about it! Coolidors keep multiplying... so many on the D/C list to stock up on before they disappear!

My wife complains sometimes - especially when something REALLY choice (and expensive) shows up at the front door, but like I've said before, she gets pretty quiet when I point to the shoes and purses in her closet! :D

xraydoc1 said:
Annual cost? Can't even think about it! Coolidors keep multiplying... so many on the D/C list to stock up on before they disappear!

My wife complains sometimes - especially when something REALLY choice (and expensive) shows up at the front door, but like I've said before, she gets pretty quiet when I point to the shoes and purses in her closet! :D
[snapback]191685[/snapback]​

I keep my wife well-stocked on shoes, purses, and, especially, jewelry (see Marital Bliss Calculator above), so in her defense her complaints are very few and far between. Still, there are those sticks which are truly a need-to-know basis only. :)

mrjinglesusa said:
The only answer is to smoke more. :thumbs:
[snapback]191682[/snapback]​
I can think of at least one other solution, Jim. :)

Actually I am taking my annual two week break from stogies. Don't want to be addicted to anything.

But I have been spending only 100 to 200 a month to keep my little monkey happy.

hudsonvalley said:
mrjinglesusa said:
The only answer is to smoke more.  :thumbs:
[snapback]191682[/snapback]​
I can think of at least one other solution, Jim. :)

[snapback]191691[/snapback]​

Me too! See Buy, Sell, Trade forum. ;)

I'll be expecting a delivery from each of you whose wife is clueless to your evil ways or she gets an e-mail pointing her to this thread. :)