• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

This came in today.  Even included a nice box my daughter will love.  Should get to the review this weekend.

med_gallery_19975_1946_1456236.jpg

Received today!  I am going to let them sit in the humidor for a couple of days and then do the review.  Never have smoked any of the riders except the Cain, so I am looking forward to having them.  Thank you Chief they look great and thank you very much for the extras, looking forward to tasting them as well! 

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12739]
Ok then who wants some?

golfgar said:
Received today!  I am going to let them sit in the humidor for a couple of days and then do the review.  Never have smoked any of the riders except the Cain, so I am looking forward to having them.  Thank you Chief they look great and thank you very much for the extras, looking forward to tasting them as well! 

Ok then who wants some?

That KFC is a great golf course smoke.  Also goes really well with a nice full bodied bourbon.

bluue13 said:

Ok then who wants some?

That KFC is a great golf course smoke.  Also goes really well with a nice full bodied bourbon.

I happen to have a few full bodied bourbons and since I am temporarily sidelined from golf, the bourbon is the choice.  Thanks for the tip!

The rule says: "When someone asks "Who wants some" say "GIMME!", you said "Hit me, baby." So no package until you say the magic word.    BAHAHAHA :laugh:  Sorry I couldn't help myself.  Just kidding about that.

That being said, the package will go out on Monday or maybe tomorrow.  I see you have already PM'd your addy so here we go.  I'll PM you the tracking number.

Lol. You are right. So let me be clear...

Gimmmmmmeeeeeee.

[emoji8]

Michael, the package is in the care and custody of the USPS.

Or, since we all have the sticks that will be mailed anyway...there could be a general consensus to not create drama over someone's 10 day cruise. CP is FAR from the most important thing we all deal with daily. You wait till Christmas all year. You can wait a week and a half. Sheesh, dudes.

Spad31 said:
Or, since we all have the sticks that will be mailed anyway...there could be a general consensus to not create drama over someone's 10 day cruise. CP is FAR from the most important thing we all deal with daily. You wait till Christmas all year. You can wait a week and a half. Sheesh, dudes.
Ed apologized and says it won't happen again so I agree there is nothing more to be said about that.

But that doesn't mean the behavior is acceptable. Don't leave passes hanging.

No sheesh, m'kay? :D

Spad31 said:

I'd say creating drama is bringing it back up to tell the board to CTFO all while de-emphasizing his responsibility.

emoshun said:

I'd say creating drama is bringing it back up to tell the board to CTFO all while de-emphasizing his responsibility.

You're welcome to say what you like. My opinion, no matter how many days late for YOU, is my own. I may have been born at night, but not LAST night dude. I'm FAR from the fresh faced n00blet around here. I'm fairly certain I created no extra drama. And if I did? Meh. GTFOI. you're an adult.

love and kisses,
Trey

Spad31 said:

You're welcome to say what you like. My opinion, no matter how many days late for YOU, is my own. I may have been born at night, but not LAST night dude. I'm FAR from the fresh faced n00blet around here. I'm fairly certain I created no extra drama. And if I did? Meh. GTFOI. you're an adult.

love and kisses,
Trey

In my opinion and experience on this forum, Trey , it would probably serve you best to move on from this drama free thread now that Pugman understands that he dropped the ball!

MilesMingusMonk said:

love and kisses,
Trey

In my opinion and experience on this forum, Trey , it would probably serve you best to move on from this drama free thread now that Pugman understands that he dropped the ball!

Yes, I agree, and honestly, I know all you know I'm not the drama. BUT...I AM allowed an opinion from my point of view, so...I'm not going to be harshed. I've fucked up. you've fucked up and everyone else here has had life get in the way more than once. And, really...we're talking cigars, not gold fucking bullion.

i like Ed. Seems to me we have turned into a bunch of instant gratification DO IT NOW! TYPES. Nah. We're friends and Brothers. life and shit get in the way and stuff slips a few days. No biggie. I'd hardly call this a ball dropped.

-Trey

Ed said he fucked up and we had moved on, until now. Not sure why this was rehashed.

Well let's get back to the fun.
0e934f8487056e8381b3efa130470eae.jpg

The golfgar eagle landed. I'm beyond excited to figure out the mystery cigar. I'm going to let it rest a couple of days first though.

In the meantime...

Who wants some?

Ok. It will ship on Monday. Pretty sure I still have your address.