• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Anyone get in contact with Ed yet?  His info is in his profile, I seem to remember him being on facebook too but couldn't find anything yesterday.

I have his mailing address if someone needs it. Just pm me.

Chief, the box went out yesterday.  Should get there Saturday.

9505 5104 0134 5280 1910 03

I really hope Ed is ok.  He went radio silent in December last year too as I recall.

Seems to me it tends to happen when the pressure is on and he can't handre his end of things. He should not be allowed to participate in passes or SS until further notice.

Tall Paul said:
Seems to me it tends to happen when the pressure is on and he can't handle his end of things. He should not be allowed to participate in passes or SS until further notice.

You're spot on, and this will be addressed when he comes back.

I truly hope everything is ok with his health and/or his family.

Ed, you're usually a standup guy. It just so happens that CPSS didn't go smoothly last year and now your not responding to hold up your end of this blind cigar review pass. Please make it right. Respond via PM or post on this thread. Oke&Coke (William) graciously covered your end to keep this blind cigar review going. C'mon man, do right. Be a big boy and accept whatever consequences as a result.

If your health and well being are impacting your ability to participate as expected here, I hope you seek professional/medical help if needed.

Be well,

C

a2e55aea67ac02f6f05679e779f2aa1f.jpg
I'll light up this baby tomorrow. Thanks!!

All of them....

At the same time....

I was just pming with Ed about music a week ago. I hope all's well, Ed.

He generously offered a VCR recording to me but I don't have a reliable player so I declined his offer.

Kudos to Oke for stepping up.

Well folks, the Pug is back from a cruise up the Eastern seaboard. Just got home at 1830 tonight. Visited NYC for three days, Halifax NS, St. John NB, Boston, Plymouth Me.

I'm ready, point me in the right direction, I'll do my part.

Ok chief I remember what I sent now.  Hope you enjoy it.

Ed, we didn't know where you had disappeared to so I sent off a package to chief for his blind review.  I guess in this case send a fiver my way.  You can even set one for a blind review and I will get it done for you.  Let me know if you need my address.

Pugman1943 said:
Well folks, the Pug is back from a cruise up the Eastern seaboard. Just got home at 1830 tonight. Visited NYC for three days, Halifax NS, St. John NB, Boston, Plymouth Me.

I'm ready, point me in the right direction, I'll do my part.

Glad to see you're back and enjoyed your cruise.  Also glad everything is ok.  Next time if you're holding a pass and are going to travel its prob just a good idea to post that you're heading away for a bit just so everyone knows where it stands.

Glad you were in a recreational excursion Ed. Be well, do your part and send goods to William (Oke&Coke).

C

Edit SP