• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSA Regarding Pembroke 3355, please read

insight

Making friends everywhere!
Don (Pembroke) has failed to deliver on over $1500 of cigars sold on OLH to Lordlister and ff7092, as well as contest winnings to sigsauer. He will be added to the scumbag list but I need as much info as anyone can provide regarding his personal information. Beyond the fact that he has burned every bridge possible with his behavior, I know he is active on other forums on behalf of his employer. Perhaps some of his friends, or not, can reach out and encourage him to make good before this gets even worse for him. I did reach out to him last week personally and this is the response I got from him:

I assume this is Phil(insight). I have not done anything wrong. I know you have a job to do but you don't need to contact me anymore. Have a good day.

He has not replied to subsequent emails from myself or others, and has deleted his other email account along with his account on OLH. I am well aware he self banned here but I also know many members here know him personally and continue to do business with him.

Please contact me with whatever info you have on Don, including other forums he might frequent. This is beyond unacceptable.

Link to OLH thread

Don (Pembroke) has failed to deliver on over $1500 of cigars sold on OLH to Lordlister and ff7092, as well as contest winnings to sigsauer. He will be added to the scumbag list but I need as much info as anyone can provide regarding his personal information. Beyond the fact that he has burned every bridge possible with his behavior, I know he is active on other forums on behalf of his employer. Perhaps some of his friends, or not, can reach out and encourage him to make good before this gets even worse for him. I did reach out to him last week personally and this is the response I got from him:

I assume this is Phil(insight). I have not done anything wrong. I know you have a job to do but you don't need to contact me anymore. Have a good day.

He has not replied to subsequent emails from myself or others, and has deleted his other email account along with his account on OLH. I am well aware he self banned here but I also know many members here know him personally and continue to do business with him.

Please contact me with whatever info you have on Don, including other forums he might frequent. This is beyond unacceptable.

Link to OLH thread

That'd be an interesting list!

So those who know him personally, what's going on with this? I'd like to know how anyone can continue to deal with someone who has taken $1500 from others and given nothing in return.

I can't imagine someone doing this to another BOTL. I was hoping that when this guy flamed out here, he would be gone for good...

What do you mean by "Active on other forums on behalf of his employer"?

I thought he worked in government or something?

He shills for an anabolic supplement company and sold penis pills for them here.

I guess as long as it doesn't happen to them all is ok! I want to see how many folks come out and state "I'll vouch for him" :0

This is proof positive for some of you younger guys that don't understand why some of us go after people every now and again. Not every time does the guy end up like Don has, but we usually have a pretty good idea of what's going on when we see something out of the ordinary and know who to weed out.

Talk about a totally effed up situation. If I were either of those two guys, I would go after Don hard and heavy. It's just shocking to see people that witnessed what was going on here with him, still transact with him on other boards.

Don came on great as I recall, somewhere around the same time as I joined the board. Shame he turned into a knucklehead.

Selling penis pills, really? What an idiot.

What's the missing piece of the puzzle here Insight, name and address?

What a scumbag. There seems to be a lot more of this type of stuff going on lately, not just on cigar boards. Must be a sign of the times, I guess.

I hope those who were ripped off get their money back and I hope pembroke enjoys his time in hell. :angry:

Hey Phil, he sent me a bomb a LONG time ago. It may have been when I was into recycling boxes, I'll see if I still have his. I'll PM you whatever I have if you need his addy and such.

Sorry... Posted this before reading the linked thread. Carry on!

I see Don's personal information was listed on the other site. That is good.

As memory serves me Don was a mortgage broker before the real estate market tanked.

Sign of the times? Maybe, but there is no excuse in being a total scumbag.

Thanks guys, we have his address info now. If anyone does know where he shills his wares that might be helpful to the injured parties.

I still think getting on the AM forums and outing him around his friends and co-workers would be quite fun! (if this never gets resolved of course!) ;)

I think a nice blog entry would do a good job! :laugh:

I still think getting on the AM forums and outing him around his friends and co-workers would be quite fun! (if this never gets resolved of course!) ;)

It's easy to register and I am bored today stuck in an airport due to the freaking weather!! Here is the link to the forum he is popular on, I have already posted on it if you guys want to follow? :whistling:

Pembroke Forum

His address is 25 minutes from me but I would not know how to confront him about this. It's not my battle- don't know all the intimate details- and I'm sure he would just stick to his story.

So from Mortgage Broker to penis pills, what a career. And now he's stealing 1,500 bucks from trusting cigar folks.

You stay classy Don.

So from Mortgage Broker to penis pills, what a career. And now he's stealing 1,500 bucks from trusting cigar folks.

You stay classy Don.

Yep that boat sure sailed a long time ago.

While he's been an asshole for a while now I never imagined he was such a huge scumbag. I sure hope he steps up and does the right thing but based on his responses to Phil it seems doubtful. I hope those he ripped off will go the legal route with this.

It's easy to register and I am bored today stuck in an airport due to the freaking weather!! Here is the link to the forum he is popular on, I have already posted on it if you guys want to follow? :whistling:

Pembroke Forum

Oh I WILL be following THIS! :sign: