• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSA Regarding Pembroke 3355, please read

Penis pill, that is great. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am sorry for the BOTL's that he ripped off, I hope you get your money back and I hope he gets bit^* slapped.

Well, it is either a train or a light, but there is movement at the end of the tunnel.

Good Luck

T

Heheheh. I'll be laying my money on it being a train...

- Tim

Edited to add: IMO, this whole thing stinks and even if he makes good he should still go on the list.

What sort of bloody sh*t head would do that to another smoker, hope his balls turn into bicycle wheels and backpeddle up his arse.

I bought a 5'ver of Viaje from him on OLH on Dec. 28 and got the sticks by the 5th of Jan. Deal went through smoothly, same as when he used to sell some 5'vers here on CP before getting himself banned. I passed over his OLH thread regarding his Opus box sale as I wasn't in the market for any at the time.

Had he been putting up boxes of cc's or NC's I wanted to hunt down, I probably would be out the cash like Lordlister or ff8092.

His personality garnered a lot of attention here, but his business sense seemed to be in check. Now even that is gone, for me anyways.

Not sure if he has a friend who can login here and check the thread, but Don, make this right!

Dave

Any updates on this Phil? Is he sending out any of the smokes he owes?

No, his last reply was that he decided to not make it good

I am always kind of sad when someone gets added to the list. Most of the reasons are silly, failing a secret Santa, welching on a stupid football bet etc.

This however is absurd. 2 Grand!!! What the F. Can't something be done legally?
Something like two grand total

I would think that with enough of the transactions in print on the various forums, a case might be able to be made.

Tim

According to my Florida friend, a private investigator, file a lien on this guy. Then he can't do a thing that requires signatures, like car, house, credit cards etc. It will be some effort, but for that kind of money, I'd call Uncle Louie and offer $500 for his ball bag.

Hit him where it hurts - in the pocketbook.

File a small claims suit for the money owed (costs about $35 in Illinois) - get a judgment for the money when he fails to show - it will be picked up on every credit report out there. Eventually he'll see the light when he can't get credit, or his insurance and credit card interest rates are jacked based on the hit he's taken from the lowered credit rating. :whistling:

If it was my money I would use every legit means available to recover it. As it stands, I have provided all the info I can. I may publish more of his contact info on the list however, given the ultimately flippant response.

I am shocked that Don could stoop to this level of behavior*

*I almost typed that with a straight face.

I am shocked that Don could stoop to this level of behavior*

*I almost typed that with a straight face.

Ahhh, the true colors come out from the Champion of the poor, defenseless, and wrongly accused here on CP.......

If that were my money, I'd be going after him with both barrels blazing.

Holy Crap.... $2K? String him up, and beat him like a pinata until the money comes out.

Holy Crap.... $2K? String him up, and beat him like a pinata until the money comes out.

A co-worker once said "Hang him by his eyelids, and kick him in the nuts until he blinks." Always did like that one.

I had only interacted with him once, and that was on a split for some Johnny-O's. He was fine to deal with during that transaction, and didn't seem to have a bad rep as a trader then. Maybe the energy supplements and pecker pills are to blame :laugh: