• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WHAT IS WITH THIS POKEMON GO?

What would I rather do, chase Pokemon ( wtf, we have Spad and his F-22 ) or have a good stick and nice drink? Sure as shit ain't going to be Pokemon.

Saw a video today. Some youngster slamming into a parked police patrol car due to being distracted by this. This is going to be quite the phenomenon to watch unfold.

What would I rather do, chase Pokemon ( wtf, we have Spad and his F-22 ) or have a good stick and nice drink? Sure as shit ain't going to be Pokemon.

I don't play, but theoretically, you could do all three simultaneously.

Hell, I did that on Saturday at the bar. Booze, a couple cigars and a Pokestop across the street.

I was out in the yard last week with a smoke and a beer, running the grill, while my son ran around catching them.

I don't play, and I'm sure I won't. But I really couldn't care any less if people do. Find stuff that makes you happy, and do them. That's about the only rule I live by.

If for now, it's Pokemon...fine, it's Pokemon. I don't know why people think this is different than any other video game, any other fantasy league, any other form of entertainment. If it's not your thing, fine, I get it. It's not mine. But it's interesting, I'll give you that.

Have fun Pokemon go'ers. Catch'em all.

I just heard that businesses are getting in on it. Some shops are buying lures and setting them up at pokestops nearby, foot traffic skyrocketed and they're already seeing huge profit gains.

Abra looks busy, so I'll come back later to catch him :p

View attachment 13523
Bahahahaha!

Had a blast today cruising around fort Snelling for the first time and catching stuff in the rain with some friends. My buddy had to hide his phone in his hat because he forgot an umbrella.

image.jpeg

Finished the night with a Partagas Culebras and a super Partagas generously gifted by Larry as he met up with us on his way to fish in the land of always winter. :) Just had a fantastic time!

Bahahahaha!

Had a blast today cruising around fort Snelling for the first time and catching stuff in the rain with some friends. My buddy had to hide his phone in his hat because he forgot an umbrella.

View attachment 13536

Finished the night with a Partagas Culebras and a super Partagas generously gifted by Larry as he met up with us on his way to fish in the land of always winter. :) Just had a fantastic time!
Catch anything other than the flu?

Bahahahaha!

View attachment 13536

Very nice! Did you get Larry into Pokemon and teach him the good stuff?

Oh mam MN, you were suppose to see Doc and get the poking-interitus shot. Now all I can do is pray for you.

I agree with you, Wyatt. But I do wonder about this thing called happiness. I remember being happy doing some really pointless things so I get that. It's part of growing and learning about ourselves and everything. But now I wish I had learned how to be happy within myself more quickly. It took me way too long to get to the good stuff. But we all have to find our own path.