• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Our Biggest Sale Of The Year!

DandScigars

Check Out Our Clearance Blowout Sale. Lowest Prices You'll Ever Find. www.dandscigars.com

DandScigars said:
Check Out Our Clearance Blowout Sale. Lowest Prices You'll Ever Find. www.dandscigars.com
[snapback]216540[/snapback]​

LMAO. You have Colitas, Burt Reynolds, Ciboney, Naked bundle, 3 empty boxes and tubes in your blowout special section.

What a joke.

bfreebern said:
DandScigars said:

LMAO. You have Colitas, Burt Reynolds, Ciboney, Naked bundle, 3 empty boxes and tubes in your blowout special section.

What a joke.
[snapback]216544[/snapback]​

Burt_reynolds_younger.jpg

This guy's warehouse is the trunk of his '77 Trans Am. :laugh:

DandScigars said:

It doesn't matter what the prices are, if your product is crap!!!!

I must admit this guy is persistent. Reminds me of this other guy who used to post here....

I guess if you're sitting on a crapload of bad cigars, you gotta sell them somehow...

I wonder if he could get rid of 'em on Yahoo! Auctions!!! :whistling:

Hey - there's always CigarBid!!! :laugh:

Soooooooo DandS is SlickNYC the same person as you?

Now don't lie.........

After reading your post I was suprised just like you. I found out it was an employee of mine trying to boost sales. I dealt with him but I decided not to argue with you guys, because I do feel you guy's have reasons to be upset.
-Rick

DandScigars said:
After reading your post I was suprised just like you. I found out it was an employee of mine trying to boost sales. I dealt with him but I decided not to argue with you guys, because I do feel you guy's have reasons to be upset.
-Rick
[snapback]217158[/snapback]​

Excalibur , is that you! :laugh:

DandScigars said:
-Rick

That's the biggest bunch of bull**** I've ever heard! You've got to be kidding right? :angry:

DandScigars said:
Our Biggest Sale Of The Year!

:laugh: :laugh:

Mighty fine selection youve got on that site of yours!!

:sign: :sign:

This is EXTREME sarcasm for you slow people out there.... :whistling:

DandScigars said:
-Rick

Is this the same employee who chose the beetle infested cigars from the wrong pile that were sent to the Lumby? :rolleyes: :whistling:

Damn, your employees aren't doing you any favors Slick......eeerrrr, Rick.

DandScigars said:
-Rick

You are a pathetic liar.

You also did not answer my question:

Soooooooo DandS is SlickNYC the same person as you??

Remember, I said don't lie...........

DandScigars said:
-Rick

Send me free cigars

mhortsch said:
DandScigars said:
-Rick

Send me free cigars
[snapback]217585[/snapback]​

You startin a beetle farm? :laugh:

mhortsch said:
DandScigars said:
-Rick

Send me free cigars
[snapback]217585[/snapback]​
Me too. good stuffs. NOt balony craps... O.K... :rolleyes: