• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbies Learn from my mistakes

TonyDogs

Banned
First let me say that this is a really good forum for cigar information.

Now I have had problems with many members on this site, lets call them the cigarsnobs. The have been around for along time on cp. These people are very touchy about everything like some old ladies.

So if you get into it with any one of them (cyber room) here what you do.
First they will gang up on you so you are fighting with many people. This is there only strength. If you being hit from many directions it is hard to deliver a knock out blow. There purpose is to get you mad, they got me ready to cross state lines I was so mad. So here how to defuse these cigarsnobs take the debate off the public forum. Send them a PM. They crumble like little girls.
Here is what I did not understand about this forum, there are people on here that are complete losers in the real world. Yet in cyber land they think they are the cool ones. They are such losers in the real world, that they get off and talking crazy in the cyber world because there is know consequences. See in real life these cigarsnobs have nothing probley no self worth either. SO when you challenge them one on one (cyber world) they crumble because they dont have the group to back up there play. They become impotent just like they are in real life.

See for me the CIGAR is an Icon. Cigars equal success. That success might be from a monaterry stand point or from a personel stand point. The cigar snobs know nothing of success, Losers are will always be loser.

SO Newbies if you get into with one of these pathetic, impotent, deadbeat, LOSERS, take the debate to the PM, and they will quit talking fast.

If anyone would like to PM me feel free.
I don't know if you will be able to handle the truth.

Spoken like a true laborer from a construction site. Nice job. Buy a dictionary.

NA

TonyDogs said:

Now I have had problems with many members on this site, lets call them the cigarsnobs. The have been around for along time on cp. These people are very touchy about everything like some old ladies.

First they will gang up on you so you are fighting with many people. This is there only strength. If you being hit from many directions it is hard to deliver a knock out blow. There purpose is to get you mad, they got me ready to cross state lines I was so mad. So here how to defuse these cigarsnobs take the debate off the public forum. Send them a PM. They crumble like little girls.
Here is what I did not understand about this forum, there are people on here that are complete losers in the real world. Yet in cyber land they think they are the cool ones. They are such losers in the real world, that they get off and talking crazy in the cyber world because there is know consequences. See in real life these cigarsnobs have nothing probley no self worth either. SO when you challenge them one on one (cyber world) they crumble because they dont have the group to back up there play. They become impotent just like they are in real life.

See for me the CIGAR is an Icon. Cigars equal success. That success might be from a monaterry stand point or from a personel stand point. The cigar snobs know nothing of success, Losers are will always be loser.

SO Newbies if you get into with one of these pathetic, impotent, deadbeat, LOSERS, take the debate to the PM, and they will quit talking fast.

[snapback]219345[/snapback]​

Thanks TonyDogs, I now have a headache from attempting to decipher your dribble.

I quoted you so you can't go back and edit this post. ;)

TonyDogs said:
See for me the CIGAR is an Icon. Cigars equal success. That success might be from a monaterry stand point or from a personel stand point.

You know what else is indicative of success? Basic English skills.

Good luck, Tony... I can't wait to see which way this leads...

I was going to leave the spelling and grammar touchups to CC, although I think he's going to get a headache trying to decipher it. The grammar and spelling seriously remind me of one of those "PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL" offers for large sums of cash that come to me regularly via Nigeria... :laugh:

Well, he has been digging the ditch deep enough to the point where it's caught water and he's gunna drown. You are trying to sound like the biggest kid on the playground here, but you aren't impressing anyone. In fact, you are sealing your fate.

And as for being so successful, what exactly have you done that makes you better than other members on this board?

He doesn't get it.

ROFLMAO..... he's now actually given advice to newbies? ROFLMAO!

Yea TD, everyone ganged up on you, right.... you didn't have anything to do with it. :rolleyes:

TonyDogs said:

So fellow NooB's & Newbies this is a prime example of why you should.

THINK BEFORE POSTING!

Now I might not be the best with the written language but I do try to reread what I am writing to see if it makes sense. Anyone willing to translate this to English??

TonyDog's this is one very deep hole that you have dug for yourself. So deep that it's caving in on you.

Like I said in your other thread Tony:

Little man syndrome must be hard to live with.

These threads make me laugh. You'll never usually see so many people reading a topic!

(transcribed for TD)
This thead meak me lauf! You never usauly see so meny poepel readding a topic.

DAMN!! If this a$$ doesn't quit "dancing" with Neal, Jingles will never catch up!! :laugh:

JimK said:
TonyDogs said:
See for me the CIGAR is an Icon. Cigars equal success. That success might be from a monaterry stand point or from a personel stand point.

You know what else is indicative of success? Basic English skills.
[snapback]219357[/snapback]​

Oh SNAP

buried12.jpg

Any got a rock, we can seal him in! :sign: :laugh:

Tony, you can't be that ****ing stupid. You think the guys on this board are afraid of you? You think the guys on this board don't want to communicate with you via PM because they are intimidated by you? Because they have to gang up on you? Look, they don't want to deal with this in PM, because they want you to say what you have to say in public. You are the one without the cajones to say your piece in public. You have to take it to PM. Bull****. Keep it out in the open. I tried to warn you more than once. I tried to be nice about it. Now you are just digging yourself a DEEP hole from which you will never climb out.

As for intimidation, let me clue you in on something. It doesn't work very well over the internet. You are where you are and everyone else is where they are. OOoooooo, he might beat me up? I don't ****ing think so. The only thing you have to fight with on the internet is your brain and your use of words. You don't have much command of either one. Just get off the computer now, stop saying stupid things, learn some basic language skills, and maybe in, oh say 6 months, this might blow over. OR, stay on the computer, keep posting, and get roasted. It does provide much entertainment.

TonyDogs said:

229031barf1uo.gif

229031barf1uo.gif

229031barf1uo.gif

TonyDogs said:

Yet again a guy holds it together for a few weeks
Contributes to the forums , seems ok
then one day he just can't stand it anymore and out comes the stupid
He can't help it, the stupid overwhelms him. After all there is a whole lot of stupid to hold in.
Then he starts posting whatever dribble comes into his head,
Nasty PMs and threats just like a little kid, stupid attempts to get anyone one his side
pathetic..

entertaining too.... :D

Bill