• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbies Learn from my mistakes

TonyDogs said:
SO when you challenge them one on one (cyber world) they crumble because they dont have the group to back up there play. They become impotent just like they are in real life.

SO Newbies if you get into with one of these pathetic, impotent, deadbeat, LOSERS, take the debate to the PM, and they will quit talking fast.

If anyone would like to PM me feel free.
I don't know if you will be able to handle the truth.
[snapback]219345[/snapback]​

Here's an idea. No one else post in this thread but Neal. We'll let you go "one on one" with him and see how you fair, how about that? You can even do it through PM and one of you can post the PMs when he is through with you.

You don't get it, you never will get it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, did somebody hurt little Tony girl’s feelings? Tony, go get a fresh pair of panties and ask your mom what it is like to be a big girl! Now someone give him a fresh box of Kleenex to wipe away the tears.
asshole2.gif
As for feeling like "Crossing state lines"... Well that almost sounds like a threat! If you feel manly enough, I will be happy to give you my addy! Ya see, being a 38 year old retired loser :rolleyes: I got a lot of free time.
the_finger.gif

Edit! My PM box is always open to you sweet cheeks! :D

We all see the underlying concession message in your post, it's very obvious and very sad. What a pathetic attempt to make yourself feel better. You should have done it like a man and maybe you would have garnered a modicum of respect for doing to. The fact that you have not left yet is evidence of your need for people to acknowledge you and more so your general failure in life. How can you speak of success when you failed at a simple thing like assimilating into an online community? I can go on all day but I don't need to, your post let everyone know how much of a loser you are. I just wanted to let you know that we know.

Now, I'm a pretty easy-going guy. I have to be. Losing my temper in my line of work never solves anything, and just causes stress and costs everybody money. But, Tonydogs....you have got to be one of the most ignorant, juvenile, and laboriously stupid half-witted troglodytes I have ever had the misfortune of subjecting myself to.

PLEASE, go back to school, go back to smoking your garcia-vegas, go back to your Mommy and she can hopefully teach you manners and some social skills. Just GO somewhere. This communtiy has survived somehow without you all this time, and will continue to do so after you mercifully cease to bother us. The so-called "cigarsnobs" have never been anything but welcoming and kind to me EVEN WHEN I DISAGREED with them, because I did it as a man, albeit a less experienced one, not as a tantrum-throwing child.

That's about all the rant I have time for. Thanks for giving me the impetus to spew.

SamClemmons said:
Spoken like a true laborer from a construction site. Nice job. Buy a dictionary.

NA
[snapback]219350[/snapback]​

SC,

While you are spot-on regarding tonydogs, I think you used too broad a brush here and inadvertantly insulted an group of honest,hard-working folks. I know it was meant to be funny, but as a former construction laborer myself, I would resent the remark if I didn't know the context in which it is being used.

It kinda reminds me of the Geico commercial with the cavemen: "How condescending" :D

Not a flame, just an observation.

mrjinglesusa said:
TonyDogs said:
SO when you challenge them one on one (cyber world) they crumble because they dont have the group to back up there play. They become impotent just like they are in real life.

SO Newbies if you get into with one of these pathetic, impotent, deadbeat, LOSERS, take the debate to the PM, and they will quit talking fast.

If anyone would like to PM me feel free.
I don't know if you will be able to handle the truth.

Here's an idea. No one else post in this thread but Neal. We'll let you go "one on one" with him and see how you fair, how about that? You can even do it through PM and one of you can post the PMs when he is through with you.

You don't get it, you never will get it.
[snapback]219380[/snapback]​

I'm sorry, Dr. J... I have to disagree... That is not in the least bit fair. How could you do that to an unarmed man. Take a look at his posts - Tony does not even have the smarts to use spell check, let alone match wits with the master... How does SC put it??? Oh, yeah - "..like trying to fight a fire with a pool cue..." I have to admit - It will be fun to watch, though...

I say we let ol' tony here go mano e mano with Harris... ;) :whistling: :laugh:

I am reminded of a phrase that my Dad used to utter when observing certain aspects of the human condition -
"Try as you might - you just can't hide it."

I have since realized that he was referring to 'stupid.' I have invoked that phrase at times while raising my children and have come to appreciate the wisdom of those few simple words.

For those that understand - no explanation is necessary.

For those who do not understand - no explanation is possible.

There is a great deal of knowledge and many social benefits available to all who participate on this forum; postings such as the original one in this thread are certainly not the optimum manner in which to avail yourself of those benefits.

Ever try telling Napoleon he's not Napoleon... This post is perhaps a similar effort.

TonyDog, it seems to me you're seeking validation for some belief or need you have. Son, you have become the "court jester" instead of a valued peer. IMHO, anyone who reads your post will immediately understand your insecurity and reliance upon "other esteem" rather than self-esteem. I suspect your participation here is representative of your relationships away from here. (The "real world" you alluded to in your post.) It must be terribly frustrating to realize that even in cyberspace you cannot find the acceptance and validation you seek. Your anger and immaturity toward those here you perceive to be "hens", "snobs", etc. speaks to this truth. IMHO, your continued postings clearly represent a core belief you have and that is negative attention is better than no attention at all. There is an old adage that seems appropriate at the moment. One must surrender to win.

There really is only one word for this guy.........

IDIOT

Is this Scotty using another name? :laugh: LMAO

BkCloud114 said:
There really is only one word for this guy.........

IDIOT

Is this Scotty using another name? :laugh: LMAO
[snapback]219396[/snapback]​

Then it'd be worth it to drive a few 100 miles to whip some *ss

TonyDogs said:
there are people on here that are complete losers in the real world. Yet in cyber land they think they are the cool ones. They are such losers in the real world, that they get off and talking crazy in the cyber world because there is know consequences. See in real life these cigarsnobs have nothing probley no self worth either. SO when you challenge them one on one (cyber world) they crumble because they dont have the group to back up there play. They become impotent just like they are in real life.
Tonydog, you really need to THINK before you post.
Looking at this part of your post, most of us think that this pertains to you not anyone else on this board.
As I stated in an earlier post, you need to get a thicker skin to survive in this world(both virtual and the real one).

Hey Tony,
Let me ask you. Has anyone, newbie or FOG, on this forum taken your side on this matter? Either out in the open or by PM? I would like to see those quotes. Wouldn't you think if you were in the right about this, someone would side with you? You have managed to alienate yourself from this forum and most likely all the others on the web. Nobody is agreeing with you that I can see. Your apology was directed to nobody at all. A true BOTL would stand up and admit they're wrong!!!

How's that PM campaign going, Tony? Had any successes yet? You have to have worn down at least one of the "hens" by now, right? Please keep us updated...

Look at all the losers that could not help themselves but to respond.

You people have nothing but this forum.

I did not getting any PM from anyone.

My theory stands! Losers can only have strength in groups.

Divide them and they are easily concurred.

TonyDogs said:
[snapback]219416[/snapback]​

Yes, we "concur" - we concur that you are an unarmed boy trying to fight a man's battle...

TonyDogs said:

1b8601a3.jpg

TonyDogs said:

That's a lie. I pm'ed you, and I tracked it. looks like you read it this morning

Fuggin liar nooble crap.