• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How would you like to be Mike Myers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
Don't want this to get political. I just think this was an awkward moment for Mike last night. :0

Dan

Kanye West

My wife had us watching that show last night. I'll keep what I think about West to myself to help keep this thread clean :D

Myers and Chris Tucker both cracked me up though with their expressions when West put his foot in it. And then Matt Lauer tried to downplay it a little later.

Bohemian Red said:
My wife had us watching that show last night. I'll keep what I think about West to myself to help keep this thread clean :D

Myers and Chris Tucker both cracked me up though with their expressions when West put his foot in it. And then Matt Lauer tried to downplay it a little later.
[snapback]220981[/snapback]​

I did like the fact when Mike kept looking back at him like "What?" and then they cut to Chris who was not sure what just happened. I am BR on keeping my comments of West off this thread.

My wife just woke up and pointed out that when she watched the replay, they cut out Kanye's Bush comment.

Dan

Regardless of politics, the guy's a jackass for using a desperately-needed charity telethon to further his uneducated agenda.

JK

Mike Myers showed a ton of class by glossin' over that crap! :angry:

Kanye is a TOOL!!!

Jagoff, POS rapper who thinks he has an opinion that people care about! Go back to where ever it is you come from Kanye. Never hearin' again from this POS is too soon! :angry2:

Kudos to Mike Myers! :)

Floyd T. :sign:

that's hilariously akward.

i enjoy akward moments like i enjoy my cigars.
(long and hard?)

mike myers has class. that's for sure.

I missed it. just watched the replay and I did not see it so I am guessing they cut it out. Oh well!

JimK said:
Regardless of politics, the guy's a jackass for using a desperately-needed charity telethon to further his uneducated agenda.

JK
[snapback]221006[/snapback]​

He's not exactly an idiot. He's got a college education (although I forget where at right now) And I just came across all this:

"named to Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world"

"awarded the Grammy for Best Rap Album of the year and "Jesus Walks" the Grammy for Best Rap Song. Dropout was named Album of the Year by The New York Times, Time Magazine, Blender, Rolling Stone, GQ, Spin, The Source, XXL and nearly every other major national publication."

Although I don't respect rap music, you have to give him credit for "rapping" about Jesus, and not pimps and hoes all the time. He express his opinion in a public forum, which is one of his rights as an American to do.

Not saying I agree with what he did, just that I respect him.

I almost peed myself about what he said at the end. Too f-ing funny. Everyone had the WTF look. That's live T.V. for you.

KayakinBoy said:
JimK said:

JK

[snapback]221052[/snapback]​

You truly need to set your "Respect" bar a bit higher. The $hit he said is truly outragious and unsupported. The entire "Because we're black" mantra is bull$hit!! He is an ignorant tool!!! :angry2:

3...2...1 And there goes everything West was supposed to appear on in the next two years. Wow couldn't believe he actually went off like that really hope it doesnt hurt the fund raising efforts.

CYG

KayakinBoy said:
JimK said:

JK

He's not exactly an idiot. He's got a college education (although I forget where at right now) And I just came across all this:

"awarded the Grammy for Best Rap Album of the year and "Jesus Walks" the Grammy for Best Rap Song. Dropout was named Album of the Year by The New York Times, Time Magazine, Blender, Rolling Stone, GQ, Spin, The Source, XXL and nearly every other major national publication."

Although I don't respect rap music, you have to give him credit for "rapping" about Jesus, and not pimps and hoes all the time. He express his opinion in a public forum, which is one of his rights as an American to do.

He didn't COMPLETE college. Not that it matters anyway. He IS an idiot and his comments were completely inappropriate.

You can see the full video of him making an ass of himself here.

grand cru no 2 said:
KayakinBoy said:
JimK said:

JK

He didn't COMPLETE college. Not that it matters anyway. He IS an idiot and his comments were completely inappropriate.

You can see the full video of him making an ass of himself here.
[snapback]221068[/snapback]​

I said education, didn't say degree. ;)

As for his career being gone, none of you by his records right? :whistling:

I never buy his records.....I never heard of him until the other day. To me Rap Music is a contradiction in terms. ;)

I love ALL kinds of music, Rap being one of them. But I just snapped this fools cd in half and threw it in the trash and then deleted it off of my hard drive. I refuse to listen to any music that doesn't support our country. and dissing our President, whatever our political views, is not supportive of our country.

His music was a little on the wussy side anyways. If I listen to rap it better BUMP! Sounds great in my cars system.

(this is probably gonna get me banned...or turn me into the next Tony Dogs)

Kanye is visibly shaken and is having trouble speaking throughout the whole segment...His political views and how he feels echo those of a large section of people who were too poor to be able to leave before the disaster happened...It is my god given american right (and Kanye's) as a citizen to express myself however I see fit. The man should be commended for taking a stand for something he believes in..right or wrong. What he did took a tremendous act of courage and he should be commended for that. You do not have to buy his records (I don't own any of them)or even agree with what he said. It is assinine to discredit anyones agenda when the end effect is the same...helping those who can not help themselves, I have was deeply moved by Kayne's heartfelt words...he probably committed Comercial suicide over soemthing he thought was important...I think if everyone takes a chance to listen to what he said...and not just hear what he said..you might see things in a different light.

(I just re-read this thread...I stepped on myslef a bit...I am not gonna edit what I typed...you are all correct...the look of mortifiation on Chris Myers face is like a monkey doing a math problem..maybe he should have dropped into a character and told Kayne West..to chill out baby..your RICH!!!! you went to art school!!!!..never went to a real college..what do I care..the whole thing is a disaster..people need to start being thankful for what they have..not what was taken away from others...before it happens to you)

Status
Not open for further replies.