• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shelly's in Washington D.C.

stevehawk

'Member? C'mon you 'member!
Whoo hoo! Just a week out on this one, guys! :thumbs:

I look forward to seeing everyone! Looks like I'll be meeting up with Big100HD in Leesburg for the drive into the city.

Can we get a final roll call of those who plan to attend? Everyone is welcome!

HectorTMC and I plan on trekking down from the Gettysburg, PA area...looking forward to it!

Anyone have a street address for the GPS?

sc0593kt.gif

I hope to be there.

Shelley's is

1331 F St NW, Washington, DC 20004
Phone: (202) 737-3003

Still looks like I will be coming on two conditions:

1. Shellys lets under 21s in to herf. (I was supposed to call but have been insanely busy will call Monday.)
2. Cigardawg is still going and I can catch a ride or at least follow.

Should be great I have been trying to decide what cigars I will smoke, want it to be something special :thumbs:

CYG

Don't forget folks, there is going to be another small herf on Tuesday Nov 22 in Winchester VA.

Shelley's allows anyone of any age in for food and beverages...you just need to be 18 to smoke and 21 to drink alchohol.

I will not be able to make it though.

wasch_24 said:
Shelley's allows anyone of any age in for food and beverages...you just need to be 18 to smoke and 21 to drink alchohol.

I will not be able to make it though.
[snapback]249406[/snapback]​

Sweet then its on. :thumbs:

Cant wait for the weekend to get here.

CYG

CvilleYoungGun said:
Still looks like I will be coming on two conditions:

1. Shellys lets under 21s in to herf. (I was supposed to call but have been insanely busy will call Monday.)
2. Cigardawg is still going and I can catch a ride or at least follow.

Should be great I have been trying to decide what cigars I will smoke, want it to be something special :thumbs:

CYG
[snapback]249363[/snapback]​

Unfortunately, events beyond my control are going to prevent me from attending this herf. :angry2: I hope you all have a great time. Smoke one for me. :thumbs:

cigardawg said:
Unfortunately, events beyond my control are going to prevent me from attending this herf. :angry2: I hope you all have a great time. Smoke one for me. :thumbs:
[snapback]249634[/snapback]​
Hey Scot, will you be making it the the herf on Tuesday in Winchester?

junkman_56 said:
cigardawg said:
[snapback]249634[/snapback]​
Hey Scot, will you be making it the the herf on Tuesday in Winchester?
[snapback]249649[/snapback]​

I won't be making that one either...sort of a continuation of the same events that are making me miss Saturday. :angry2: I'll give a better explanation later.

Hope everything is ok Scot, I guess I could try to manage getting there on my own with some decent directions. Too bad about Cigardawg not being able to go though.

CYG

CvilleYoungGun said:
Hope everything is ok Scot,  I guess I could try to manage getting there on my own with some decent directions.  Too bad about Cigardawg not being able to go though.

CYG
[snapback]249718[/snapback]​

I am meeting up with Big100HD at Leesburg Cigar and Pipe in Leesburg around 11:00. You could meet us there and follow us in. I'm guessing we'll be leaving Leesburg around noon.

Link to Leesburg Cigar and Pipe.

stevehawk said:
CvilleYoungGun said:
Hope everything is ok Scot, I guess I could try to manage getting there on my own with some decent directions. Too bad about Cigardawg not being able to go though.

CYG
[snapback]249718[/snapback]​

I am meeting up with Big100HD at Leesburg Cigar and Pipe in Leesburg around 11:00. You could meet us there and follow us in. I'm guessing we'll be leaving Leesburg around noon.

Link to Leesburg Cigar and Pipe.
[snapback]249740[/snapback]​

That sounds pretty good, I dont wanna give my word that Ill be there right now but Id really like to do something like that, Thanks.

CYG

What's the count up to for this?

I am going to try my hardest to make it!!!

~Mark

So, far the list of probable attendees looks like this:

stevehawk
surferonthecrystalcoast
Big100HD
CvilleYoungGun
N2Advnture
BrewMeister
Lumberg
SignalMP
geeman
HectorMC

My bro works in DC and is coordinating some catering, so there'll be a few more non-CP cigar smokers there. Plus there are one or two CP "possibles" that may be able to join us.

Looks like fun and I can't wait to meet everyone! My flight leaves Boise at 7:25 tomorrow morning! :thumbs:

S.

I just found out that that day is Bolivar Day at the Leesburg store.

They do it up NICE, CVilleYG I highly recommend you to try to make it there for the hour before you guys head in.

Too much driving for me.

What time are we meeting at Shelley's again? I went to check this thread when my wife asked and I was like, duuuuh.

Alright guys looks like everything is a go for Shellys :thumbs: I will be coming and so will my gal. I would like to meet up at the Leesburg store if thats still good with you guys. What exactly is Bolivar day? and are we still meeting there at 11 in the a.m.?

This should be great only a couple of classes stand between me and this cigar enjoyment. I just got a 10ct otterbox to bring the days smokes in and it is as sweet as everyone says :thumbs:

CYG

CvilleYoungGun said:
Alright guys looks like everything is a go for Shellys :thumbs: I will be coming and so will my gal. I would like to meet up at the Leesburg store if thats still good with you guys. What exactly is Bolivar day? and are we still meeting there at 11 in the a.m.?

This should be great only a couple of classes stand between me and this cigar enjoyment. I just got a 10ct otterbox to bring the days smokes in and it is as sweet as everyone says :thumbs:

CYG
[snapback]251413[/snapback]​

I left Frank a VM, but haven't heard back on when he wants to meet up in Leesburg. But 11:00 is good for me. If you want to show up then, I'll plan to be there at that time also.

This will be my last post before my flight tomorrow morning, but I'll try to check the thread from my bro's house tomorrow evening. If you need to reach me, I'm PMing my cell number.