• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADRON MILLENIUM CIGARS

dliss

I have padron millenium cigars both maduro and natural.....i would love to sell them or trade a few. I will beat any price,,,,,,,

LOL...Devil Doc, I'm with you! What is in the water these days?

Please don't scare him away before I can buy them all :whistling:

Well he did post his introduction as his first post... Even though it was on a wrong forum~

So....

1- You've been here for a day
2- You posted a "sale" in the wrong forum
4- You didn't list a price.
3- You didn't fill out your profile

Well...... :rolleyes:

Well he did post his introduction as his first post... Even though it was on a wrong forum~

He actually posted this thread at 1:37pm and his introduction thread at 1:38pm. But who's counting...

So - you gave us this linky http://web.mac.com/nhfusa/iWeb/CIGARS%20FO...20PAGE%201.html
here...

The number leads to these:

Contact information Contact: David Mitchell Liss Title: Inventor/Author
Organization: My Imaginary Friends, Inc.
Address: 1576 Bluebill Trail, Chanhassen, Minnesota 55317
Phone: 612-716-5477
e-mail: davidliss@earthlink.net
Homepage: http://www.inventionconnection.com/BOOTHS/booth359.html

http://zpg.ziply.com/zpg/us/ViewCA.php?idno=88374

---------------------------------------------------------

Moki - how'd he do the linky thingy from the 'web.mac' world....interesting!

I'm tempted to call his number on that linked site. Unfortunately my cell service (Cingular) appears to be out for all of Western Colorado right now :(

This guy is in the twin cities area, I know several folks who could check em out in person.

I wonder if the email address in the Millennium page has anything to do with this...

Sunday, November 3, 2002

Liss Financial Services got out of the securities business in October, becoming the second local brokerage office to disband as the effects of regulatory scrutiny and a nearly three-year-long bear market wear on.

The other shuttered broker, the Milwaukee office of Prentice Securities Inc., closed in September.

Supervisors at both brokerage firms had been censured by the state -- Jerome E. Liss in 1998 and Louis M. Kornman of Prentice in September -- for their involvement with sales of investments that were unsuitable for many customers.

Sunday, November 10, 2002

The subject of a fifth regulatory action, this one ending in a fine and censure from the National Association of Securities Dealers, Jerome E. Liss continues to sell securities from the same office he has used for years on the first floor of the Pfister Hotel.

-- In the three years ending in March 2001, Liss Financial failed to report to regulators 30 instances of customer complaints, arbitration settlements or awards involving at least nine of its brokers.

Not that anyone's seriously considering this, but Here's a link that this sale made me think of.

You guys know that this is a joke... right?

I smell jinks of the highest kind :p

hmmmm.....its people like this that make all of us honest newbs look like s*&t....i'm not as pissed of as the FOGs but i'm still mad about this