• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tattoo's

Bu11dog

So for my 40th I'm smoking some nice sticks and getting another tat tomorrow. Let's see some of your's.

I'm getting my 3rd soon. It will be my youngest daughter's name on the underside of my bicep.

The plan is to (sometime soon I hope) get the outline of a large cross on my back. Inside the cross will be a sort of "collage" of important events in my life with pictures and/or words/letters/numbers representing the events. I talk a big game, but have yet to even look into it. :blush:

I have 5 tattoo's at the moment. I have been contemplating on having some Norse Runes done on my collar bones. I may have to do that this year down in KC. Getting tattoo's is way to addicting and expensive. :laugh:

I dont have any pics right now but I have 2 pieces that I designed. One on my right arm, the other in the middle of my back. I know I took some, just have to dig around and find em. Ink is addicting and ive been contemplating getting another one. The one on my arm wasnt anything, however the feel of the needle jarring off my spine was something id not like to experience again. Like anything else tattoos can either be tastefully done or look trashy as hell.

Going for my third sometime. I'm getting my moms signature on my left bicep. (She passed away a few years ago) I figured it would be a nice little remembrance.

I have too many to count, still not finish love to get tatted :cool:

I have one on my shoulder that says my last name. Nothing big but I was a little "kitty kat" about my first one since I don't like needles .

I dont have any pics right now but I have 2 pieces that I designed. One on my right arm, the other in the middle of my back. I know I took some, just have to dig around and find em. Ink is addicting and ive been contemplating getting another one. The one on my arm wasnt anything, however the feel of the needle jarring off my spine was something id not like to experience again. Like anything else tattoos can either be tastefully done or look trashy as hell.

I had one done on my Spine and I agree, its pretty unpleasant. But I would still do it again in a heart beat as I designed the one on my spine. :thumbs:

Have nine and want more. The only place it really hurt was on my back just below the short ribs.

No pics as of right now but I have a few. 2 back pieces, 2 on my right arm, 1 on my left calf, and a full Japanese sleeve on my left arm that I have 30 hours in ( 6 - 5 hour sittings ) and am still not done with.

I have my lower right leg tattooed in the old skool 'mans ruin' theme, including dice, cards and a pinup girl. 20 hours so far (5 on my shinbone alone) and still not complete. My left leg has a large custom tribal piece. Left upper arm has a celtic dragon while my right arm is a half sleeve wth a celtic cross surrounded by flames and a celtic band at the elbow. My right forearm has a black and grey 'Eddie', of Iron Maiden fame, while on my left forearm I have a large Tibetan Buddha. Over 60 hours, 9 different artists and plans for many more.
I love the tattoo lifestyle, going to shows, hanging around shops and meeting other tattooed people.

Pete

I have a skeleton piper, an idea adapted from a DKM album cover. The tartan of the kilt is done in Graham family colors for my ancestry. Behind it are a bunch of pikes because I wanted to work some Clancy Brothers/Irish into it. I also have big list of things I want done. Next up is a mad scientist on my right arm with my date of graduation, first position and hopefully tenure. I'm keeping all of mine in concealable places because I don't know how well a sleeved professor is going to get a tenure track position. After tenure I can do whatever the wife allows.

Dec202008023.jpg

Edit:added the pic

I have a panther head with a crown on it on my right leg. Then on my right arm I have sort of an "Atlas" figure...I man with the World on his shoulders.

358408054.jpg

edited to add photo

Japanese-style sleeve, full pectoral, and rib cage panel on my left side. It's not completely done (only the sleeve is fully colored) but most all of the blackwork is in. If I ever get it finished I'm guessing it'll take another 50 hours or so.

inkside2Bsml.jpg

~Boar

I have my family crest with a clauddah at the bottom of it. I am dying for #2 and #3, I know what I want done I just need to see it drawn out.

I have three. I don't guess I'll ever get any others. I've thought about getting the ones I have removed, but I'll probably just keep them.

I'm getting my 3rd soon. It will be my youngest daughter's name on the underside of my bicep.

Los, I did not know we were counting Unicorn Tattoos. Wasn't your first in the lower back, a butterfly I think? :laugh:

I have about 46 hours in now.

I have full sleeves,some on my chest back and legs.I guess its safe to say Im covered...Lol