• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh, so this how it's gonna be...

ggiese

Well, well, well... I thought I was clever enough to avoid the bombings by keeping my address out of my profile - but apparently these newbs are clever... :angry:

The smoke has cleared, and a damage assessment was done. I was relatively unscathed, but the bomb scared the hell out of my postman and the dogs here at the house... :p

So, how do I deal with this vicious attack on my home (I'm looking out for my family and neighbors, you know). My initial inclination is to directly attack the individual who would dare violate the sanctity of my neighborhood - but that is a gut reaction, and could lead to further retaliation and escalation... :sign:

I liked BFreebern's response to Swissy, in sending the package back with some extra hitchhikers, but I hate to say, this newbie put some cigars in there I wanted to try... That left me with a REAL dilemma - I feel so weak and vulnerable not being a FOG and having a well established DEEP humidor...

Okay - so my response will be swift, and deadly... I believe it is time for a change in tactics, considering others are in the same position that I am... Therefore, this will be a "hot potato" bomb - I will take out what I want to try, and then I will toss in some other high class sticks. In my case, this bomb will be greater than the one sent to me. I will choose a recipient to attack - and that person can either choose to take all of the cigars, or take out what they want and "bomb" the next recipient... It doesn't matter what is put in or taken out. You can choose to accept all, some or none of the cigars in the box (although I've made this VERY tempting!!!). There will be no need to post "puts/takes" - no need to notify the recipient - no need to respond at all... But, if you're up to it, it will be interesting to see where this goes...

So - who will be the recipient of this attack... Hmmmmmmmmmmm :whistling:

INCOMING!!!!

The first recipient of this bomb is very appropriate. I have chosen the land of "sin and sand", sending this package to someone who will not know what to do with it... I'm sure there will be some trepidation as to what should be kept, or even if it should be passed on... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is really a great idea! Its like a cigar pass with no obligations!

Pyre said:
That is really a great idea! Its like a cigar pass with no obligations!
[snapback]177166[/snapback]​

Exactly, my friend... EXACTLY!!!! And when it's your turn - will you choose to keep it, or will you pass it on? Will you choose to take out none, some or all the cigars? Will you trade out, or just take some? What will you put in, if you put any? You are not in the least bit obligated (as a matter of fact, DISCOURAGED) from posting puts/takes.

I did a little research to locate the next person I chose to attack. The funny thing is, this person has ABSOLUTELY no connection to me - I don't believe he/she even knows who I am (purposefully done so, because I don't know who sent my bomb to me!!!). So, my thinking is this person will be SHOCKED when he/she gets it.

There are ABSOLUTELY no strings attached - you just do WHATEVER your little heart desires... Send it to a FOG, send it to a Newbie - send it to your mother, for that matter - I don't care!!! :whistling:

I'm just dying to know how this will all play out!!! ;)

I had twice-baked potatos for dinner this weekend...sour cream and cheese filled...pretty tasty.

Needless to say, I should have saved one to package up and send off ???

mhortsch said:
I had twice-baked potatos for dinner this weekend...sour cream and cheese filled...pretty tasty.

Needless to say, I should have saved one to package up and send off ???
[snapback]177181[/snapback]​

You can choose to add Baked Potatoes if you wish... (I'll take mine without sour cream, extra butter and a sprinkling of bacon and chopped green onions, if you please).

I'd suggest, however, to keep this reasonable for everyone, make the package under 1 pound so that it can go priority mail for $3.85.

The missile has been launched. The "victim" should have it by Wednesday. Let's just see where this thing goes!!!

You know this is a crazy idea that is really cool. I think it would be fun to get alot of these going for no real reason other than because we can. Just a thought.......watch out.

...the only thing is - I hope the recipient is reading this thread so it goes on... ???

I should have known there was a chink in my armor.... :0

ggiese said:
...the only thing is - I hope the recipient is reading this thread so it goes on... ???

I should have known there was a chink in my armor.... :0
[snapback]177203[/snapback]​

I guess for the future, if anyone else starts one of these, put a note in the box explaining the plan. :laugh:

Hehe, yeah, I was kind of thinking the same thing when I replied earlier. You are kind of depending on the next person having the same stroke of genius!

With all the anonymous bombing going on, several people may start doing this after reading this thread, thinking their anonymous bomb came from ggiese!

ggiese said:
mhortsch said:

Needless to say, I should have saved one to package up and send off  ???
[snapback]177181[/snapback]​

You can choose to add Baked Potatoes if you wish... (I'll take mine without sour cream, extra butter and a sprinkling of bacon and chopped green onions, if you please).
[snapback]177191[/snapback]​

Hey, I don't even put taters in the ones I send out...

...um... check that. I added a candy bar tater to the Secret Santa package I sent out last year. But it was only the one time, I promise! :p

(bowing) I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!
Wow, ggeise, now I understand the wisdom of the FOG's.
But the NEWBIES WON'T WAIVER!!!

Jim