• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you think of this humidor.

Ironworker

CP's Official Construction Contractor
I ordered this humidor in May LOOK, This paticular model was on back order until today. To go with the Humidor I got an Oasis plus humidifier and a digital hygrometer.

By looking at the pictures of the humidor, the door looks really thick like a class piece of workmanship. I got an email telling me for another $40.00 they would send me a beveled glass door to replace the wood one it comes with.

I agreed and now both items are finally shipping today.

Can you beat the price on something like this?

I have read plenty of other posts who claim that this retailer is priemium for humidors.

Looks like 5-8 days for travel time via UPS. Damn I can't wait!

Rich

Even though it's not my style, it's a darned handsome piece of furniture. Now, it they only made it in cherry, mission style...

I think it's a great deal. There's NO WAY it will hold 1200 cigars though.

I just don't see 48 boxes fitting in there, no way, no how. I think you'd be lucky to get 500 cigars in it.

I'm a coolerdor person myself but again, I think you got a great deal on that unit :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
I think it's a great deal. There's NO WAY it will hold 1200 cigars though.

I just don't see 48 boxes fitting in there, no way, no how. I think you'd be lucky to get 500 cigars in it.

I'm a coolerdor person myself but again, I think you got a great deal on that unit :thumbs:
[snapback]197119[/snapback]​

I have to agree with CC, there is no way that 1200 cigars will fit in there. If you took them all out of the boxes and stacked them one on top of the other maybe. That said, it looks to be a great piece. I almost pulled the trigger on this one myself, but chose to sell around 1/3 of my cigars instead.

If it is made like other things I have bought from them, it should serve you very well. I own the Verona cabinet and two Anteitams (sp?)...I love them. They are fantastic pieces of furniture and keep my cigars right where I want them. BTW, that's how I know it won't hold 1200. The Verona is supposed to hold 3,000...BS. There is absolutely no way. I love it anyway. :love:

Wow, looks like someone manufactured an exact knockoff of Bob Staebell's cabinet. It does look nice, just not very original. :D

Well thanks for the compliments guys. I bet IronWorker can get 1500 cigars in the humidor. In fact, I am so sure, that if I am wrong I will donate one of my slightly imperfect ones (small nick) to the next herf.

dsabot said:
Well thanks for the compliments guys.  I bet IronWorker can get 1500 cigars in the humidor.  In fact, I am so sure, that if I am wrong I will donate one of my slightly imperfect ones (small nick) to the next herf.
[snapback]197157[/snapback]​

Would you mind donating that nicked one to me :p

Thanks again for sending out my humidor, if it don't hold 1200 cigars I guess you guys will have to sell me another one at 1/2 off :whistling:
I noticed the retail value of that humidor was $2,000 + I cant wait to see that online somewhere for that kind of money.

Actually I bet my local tobacoo shop would sell it for about that price.

Rich

Looks nice, althogh I kinda like the way the wood on the door looks.

IgwanaRob said:
Looks nice, althogh I kinda like the way the wood on the door looks.
[snapback]197196[/snapback]​

Well I will have both I belive. I think there sending the other door seperatly

that is sweet.i am in the market for something similar as well, let me know how it works out for you.
i am closing on my new house in august, and the wife gave me the go ahead for one of these for our media room

very nice..... let us know how it works holding the RH

looks like something I might be interested in sometime in the near future

I bought my humidor from them and it works great! Packaging was excellent, the product was in perfect condition, not one complaint.

You'll be glad you got the glass door too. I couldn't do without it. I set my hygrometer right in the front and I can check the RH everyday without opening the door. Works perfect for me.

I have 2 humidors from this company, a 3000 count and a 600 count. They are both fantastic and work perfectly. You made a smart move on this purchase. The glass door is the way to go as well.

atuck said:
I have 2 humidors from this company, a 3000 count and a 600 count. They are both fantastic and work perfectly. You made a smart move on this purchase. The glass door is the way to go as well.
[snapback]198224[/snapback]​

Atuck, which 3000ct did you get?
At the rate I buy cigars I will looking for something similar in the near future.

I have 2 coolidor's and 2 100ct humidors but they don't have the look of a nice furniture style humidor.

I firmly believe if you’re going to spend the serious cash it takes to invest in this hobby you might as well spend some extra money and buy a great display to show it off. ;)

The humidor I got says it retails for over $2,000, while I haven’t seen another one like it on the net it probably would fetch $1,300 easily.

I paid $329.00 the price of a crappy dried out, rolled to tight, over humidified box of Cohiba's :laugh:

Gotta love it.

Rich

Greetings,
My first post in this forum so hello to all! I look forward to hearing about the humidor, I was about to purchase it,,,,,, it looks nice good luck with it.

Ironworker said:
It lands on the 11th of July.
[snapback]199049[/snapback]​

OK so today is the day . . . did you get it? Sooooooooo?

Richard,

Can you let me know if it arrived in 1 piece safely. We double boxed these with tons of peanuts, etc., but UPS has managed to mangle 4 of them so far. I have a meeting with UPS at the office here tommorow, so I want to report back, since yours went from Florida to California (super long distance) I am interested in how it handled the journey.

pcdior said:
Greetings,
My first post in this forum so hello to all! I look forward to hearing about the humidor, I was about to purchase it,,,,,, it looks nice good luck with it.
[snapback]200065[/snapback]​

Welcome aboard - don't be a stranger!