• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Order your CP Hat today!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just in time for the holidays!

Get your official CigarPass hat today, while supplies last!

hat_front.jpg

$15.00 each.

Click here to download the order form.

Hats are embroidered (for long life) with a Velcro sizing strap in the back. These are NOT silk screened.

Thank you for supporting CigarPass.com!

Damned fine looking hat Rod!
I sure hope Santa sends one my way...I've was good several days this year and that should be worth something.

We should all buy CP hats for each other!!

Nice looking had Rod. Order in the mail.

Nice hats Rod!! I do want one so I will have to get my act together and get you the cash...thanks for bringing those to CP!

Melly

Yes, you can order no matter where you are in the world. Just be sure you send $20.00 USD and it'll be fine.

Sorry you don't like the look Paul. It is our logo, after all.

Even though in the pic Rod posted it looks like the lady has a red beard, I think it's a great hat and printed my sheet tonight. I for one think our logo is freakin' awesome!

Even though in the pic Rod posted it looks like the lady has a red beard, I think it's a great hat and printed my sheet tonight. I for one think our logo is freakin' awesome!

Topping for those who missed this thread.

Yes. Down the road we're going to be developing another hat. Different type of fabric, and it will just say CigarPass on it. Would like to sell the majority of the current hat before introducing a new one.

Yes. Down the road we're going to be developing another hat. Different type of fabric, and it will just say CigarPass on it. Would like to sell the majority of the current hat before introducing a new one.

Great news, thanks Rod.

I like the graphic, I just don't want it on my head. :)