• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

to all you suicide bombers....

defetis

Token
you are all out of control....all this bombing is really going to hurt someone, for all you know the poor chinese mail man could blow up before it gets to the mail boxes :sign:

you are all out of control....all this bombing is really going to hurt someone, for all you know the poor chinese mail man could blow up before it gets to the mail boxes :sign:
You have a Chinese mailman? I have a Chinese counter worker at my local PO.

Wilkey

You're not implying that some one bombed you? What does the nationality of your mail man have to do with it? Joel, do you have a problem with Asian people? Are you starting threads that have no content for a reason? Where do you get suicide bombing out of what goes on around here? We never try to kill ourselves, that's why we mail the packages! You still can't find that shift key(there are two of them for your convenience).

I am a little confused, but I will add in my 2 cents about Chinese food...MEOWWW I love it

Melly :sign:

haha you guys are CRAZY! my mail man is not chinese but the lady that is in the trunk of his pick up is! swear to god! when i met him at my street because he had a delivery for me he opened up his trunk and a chinese chick handed me the package! it was pretty weird, thats where the post came from, and from now on, i love seeing the chinese chick!

The following, Is what I just typed with the correct SHIFTING so MR. BALLS will get off me!

HaHa, you guys are CRAZY! My mail man is not chinese but the lady that is in the trunk of his pick up is; Swear to god! When I met him at my street because he has a delivery for me, he opened up his trunk and a chinese chick handed me the package! It was oretty weird, thats where the post came from, and from now on, I love seeing the chinese chick!

Happy Bombing!

Is a picture really needed?

Wow! I am totally at a loss for words! :whistling:

And I am not talking about the woman in a truck with a trunk!!

Wait, there was a woman in the trunk of a truck?? You mean in the bed of the truck, or is it one of those half SUV/Truck things.
Either way, I find it disturbing a man is driving around with a woman in the back of anything :laugh:

I am a little confused, but I will add in my 2 cents about Chinese food...MEOWWW I love it

THAT is funny :sign:

haha you guys are CRAZY! my mail man is not chinese but the lady that is in the trunk of his pick up is! swear to god! when i met him at my street because he had a delivery for me he opened up his trunk and a chinese chick handed me the package! it was pretty weird, thats where the post came from, and from now on, i love seeing the chinese chick!

The following, Is what I just typed with the correct SHIFTING so MR. BALLS will get off me!

HaHa, you guys are CRAZY! My mail man is not chinese but the lady that is in the trunk of his pick up is; Swear to god! When I met him at my street because he has a delivery for me, he opened up his trunk and a chinese chick handed me the package! It was oretty weird, thats where the post came from, and from now on, I love seeing the chinese chick!

Happy Bombing!

I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

Happy Bombing!

FLOL! :laugh:

Happy Bombing!

:sign: