• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ESG Robusto

defetis

Token
How much have you guys been paying? I know I have seen threads on here, did a quick look and didn't see much. The Outlaw Charged me $20 or so for one. WTF?

Then figure in rarity, and state taxes, and you prob got a great deal...

Bought a couple of the new Robustos here for $23.50 each. Damn 35% tobacco tax on top of a 17.50 MSRP. The first release Churchills I picked up last year were $25.00 a pop.

My friend got me a churchill on my birthday, I smoked about half before it lost my attention, this was also back right when they came out. From what I have read on here, the only cure to make them maybe worth while is to let them sit.

if its anything like the last release of the ESG i wouldnt spend more then 10 on it.

My friend got me a churchill on my birthday, I smoked about half before it lost my attention, this was also back right when they came out. From what I have read on here, the only cure to make them maybe worth while is to let them sit.

I concur they are getting better with time. Still overpriced though.

I'm pretty sure that MSRP is $17.50 so 4 bucks worth of markup, tobacco, and sales tax isn't completely unreasonable.

I also purchased a CAO Gold 10th Anniv. for $6 I think and smoked it, wasn't to bad at all, still a Brazilla fan though. Also got a Diamond Crown Maximus #2 for $16....and as stated the 2 ESG Robustos. Also I took everyones advice and purchased an Xi-kar duel flame lighter, which seems to be very cool.

I paid $21.75 I just found the reciept! WTF, $5 over MSRP?!
So do you just make these posts to agitate me or are you trying to be serious? MSRP is just that, manufacturers suggested retail price. The key word in that phrase is SUGGESTED. This price doesn't take into account the states tobacco tax. Ashton works just like Fuente on their MSRP, 40% mark up. Add the addition 10% because ,fuck them ,why shouldn't we make keystone when they(Ashton) are making at least that! Add Missouri's tobacco tax and you got an over priced robusto. You didn't have to buy it! A lot of companies work on this principal for MSRP. It's bullshit. The guys that buy in volume can price like that but a B&M can't compete because they just don't do that much business! The prices will always be higher at the B&M than the internet for just that reason!

Yeah, making a profit is terrible, Outlaw should be burned to the ground, and that was awful of them to hold a gun to your head and make you buy that cigar.

Paid MSRP of $17.50 plus Philly's 7% tax at Holt's when I picked mine up. Hoping against hope that they are better initially than the Churchills. I'm partial to the Robusto vitola, though. The remaining 20th Annies I have are buried in the depths of my humidor for a nice long nap. I'm praying for something close to an $18 smoke when they wake up.

Robusto 19.75 at my b&m

4er was my limit

And let them rest a long time

Still havent smoked one of my churchill's (20.00)yet

I think they're better than the Churchills for sure. But a $17.50 robusto? That's a personal decision.

Paid MSRP of $17.50 plus Philly's 7% tax at Holt's when I picked mine up. Hoping against hope that they are better initially than the Churchills. I'm partial to the Robusto vitola, though. The remaining 20th Annies I have are buried in the depths of my humidor for a nice long nap. I'm praying for something close to an $18 smoke when they wake up.