• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ten New Cigar Box Clocks For Sale

The Volusianator

Tick Tock
3 Anejo (1 #48 gone)
1 Casa Fuente (1 Corona Gorda gone)
1 Partagas Habano
1 Graycliff
2 Davidoff
1 Montecristo White

All clocks are $40 shipped with DC#

edited to list quantities

He didn't ask where, he asked how much! :rolleyes:

Brian

Nice clocks, Wadeinator. The Don Carlos and Hemingways make nice boxes. The WOAM is sweet.

I may have to have you commision me a piece soon :laugh:

Quadio

Brian
For obvious reasons, I'm keeping everything to PMs like I said in my original post. ;)

Here we go again... :rolleyes:

'again'....did it stop?
And you wonder why I didn't answer your question. Goerge, what do you mean again, weren't you one of them who wanted these in the vendor section to begin with? So please tell me what rule of yours I'm breaking now?

Brian
For obvious reasons, I'm keeping everything to PMs like I said in my original post. ;)

'again'....did it stop?
And you wonder why I didn't answer your question. Goerge, what do you mean again, weren't you one of them who wanted these in the vendor section to begin with? So please tell me what rule of yours I'm breaking now?

Why are you asnwering my question with a question?

What's the price?

Brian

'again'....did it stop?

What's the price?
Actually is wasn't a question, at least I didn't see a "?" at the end of it. If you want the price, like I said, my PM box is not full and accepts incoming messages.

Brian

'again'....did it stop?

What's the price?
Actually is wasn't a question, at least I didn't see a "?" at the end of it. If you want the price, like I said, my PM box is not full and accepts incoming messages.

You are correct...my apologies.

How much are the clocks?

Why do people keep asking for prices when The Volusianator clearly said PM FOR PRICE.

Brian

'again'....did it stop?

Not my rule. It's always been a practice of this board to publically post prices. I don't see where there would be any discomfort with that - or any hesitation to do so - do you, ticktick?

I know you would really like to change that rule, but really now - it is what it is...

Why do people keep asking for prices when The Volusianator clearly said PM FOR PRICE.

Without getting into a long dissertation about the pros and cons of continuing with a system that works - let's just say it is what it is.

I know that sometimes when you're brand spanking new to a situation it's a tad difficult to understand why things are done a certain way - but it's done that way for a purpose. Hopefully once one has been here for a while they understand...

Hopefully... :D