• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling All So Cal BOTL

Smoking Mex

Fuma Lo Que Te Gusta
Rod is the founder of the Glendale Hilton Herf so I hope he does'nt mind me calling one out. :blush: There is a thread right now where our San Diego area BOTL Infinity (Brian) sorry no time for a link, is putting a contest together to award a box of a Tat product to the best Herf idea. As I posted in the thread that he (Infinity) started after Cody posted that Mike is going through a rough time with his mom right now, and he is very deserving of this award should Brian choose to do so. In any event I am asking our Southern California members new and old to get together and represent our community and our numbers especially us Newbies!.

Should we be awared this gift it would be enjoyed by all of those in attendance. Since we usually gather on Thursday nights that would seem like the most logical thing to do, and I understand with such short notice this Thursday would proabably be too soon. I would like to gather this coming Thursaday 10/18 after 7PM-until closing which I believe is midnight? Or Thursaday 10/25 at the latest to give everyone a chance to make plans to attend. If we do not win the contest I make a personal pledge to provide each attendee at least one cigar from my personal collection for your participation. I know to some that is not a big deal one whopping smoke, to me however it is more about the community and the brotherhood. So lets get this cracking and represent, please post in this thread and I will edit the original post to continue to grow the list I will preprint some names so Brothers fill your selves in! :thumbs:

Rod In Both 10/18 and 10/25
cigarlady In Both 10/18 and 10/25
chewbacco In
Opus meX In Both 10/18 and 10/25
Hoshnasi In for 10/25
nanamjaya1 In Both 10/18 and 10/25
saka In Both 10/18 and 10/25
chrls67 In
Putz Mulligan Out Too Bad :(
sekoudog In for 10/18
seadub Out Too Bad :(
badhangover In
Stinki Monki In
wes888 In
smokelaw1 In for 10/25
jester922 In
Robbmt In for 10/25
traveldude
The Black Cloud

As well as of our newer members and those I may have left out, if you have contact with any other BOTL please pass it along to them.

Adrian

I'm in. How about we do a "Toga Herf".

TOGA....TOGA....TOGA!

untitled4b.sized.jpg

Sorry, is this going to be in Glendale?

I couldn't tell from the initial post. Need to know more before I can commit.

Stinki

Hey guys, I'm going to try and make it for this. Just need to know where it will be.

Sorry I have been away. I had a minor bicycle accident involving a car and took some time to put things into perspective with my life. However I'm back and ready to represent!

Hey guys, I'm going to try and make it for this. Just need to know where it will be.

Sorry I have been away. I had a minor bicycle accident involving a car and took some time to put things into perspective with my life. However I'm back and ready to represent!

I am sorry to hear about your accident Josh, hope you are doing better. The Herf is at the roof top bar of the Glendale Hilton off the Brand/Central exit off of the 134 freeway.

Stinki

Stinki,

Yes this would be at the Glendale Hilton, if you need futher info I am sure Rod or I would be happy to help via this thread or PM. :thumbs:

Adrian - add CigarLady to that list! :D

THURSDAY 10/25 I'll be out that way, the wife may let me drop by
Wednesday 10/24 The wife has to be at a dinner meeting I'm free.

I should be able to do this Thursday...add me to the list as well

Stinki

Stinki,

Yes this would be at the Glendale Hilton, if you need futher info I am sure Rod or I would be happy to help via this thread or PM. :thumbs:
I'm in and looking forward to meeting you guys.

Hey guys, NEXT thursday 10/25 I am in town (kinda...Huntington Beach). I mght be able to get out that way! I would love to meet the SOoCal BsOTL! If neccesary, I could rent a car. If anone from anywhere near HB is gong, perhaps arrange something for transportation?

Hey guys, NEXT thursday 10/25 I am in town (kinda...Huntington Beach). I mght be able to get out that way! I would love to meet the SOoCal BsOTL! If neccesary, I could rent a car. If anone from anywhere near HB is gong, perhaps arrange something for transportation?

You can ride with me brother. Let me know where you'll be staying and I can pick you up.

-Charley

edit to add: Whoops, just noticed that you were refering to next Thursday (25th). I do believe we are herfing this Thursday (18th).

Nice!
I'll be at:

Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
21500 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Let's PM wioth details as this gets closer!

OK, before I start making travel plans....is there going to be a get together on the 25th?
Not completely clear from he first post which date is most likely.

Put me down for a maybe ... can't wait to meet all of you guys!