• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A shout out to Mark and Tower Cigars

WTG Mark! That's the coolest thing I have watched in a long time.

God it sucks not to have speakers at work! But based on my assumptions.... Way to go Mark! :D

Good for you Mark. Way to stand up for what is right. Hopefully the publicity will produce some increase in sales.

Looking good Mark, great to see you stand your ground! Hey and finally got to see a little bit of the shop ;) G1

Makes me proud to have done business with you!

Thanks guys.

Like I said in the clip, it's was just my way to protest his decision to support a tobacco tax. I didn't think
it would make the news.

And he is one of US! He's been on the cover of cigar aficionado twice!

Congratulations Mark.! Now put together an Online Petition, expressing all of our disatisfaction in what he did and we will all sign it. Then you can follow up on it for us..Thus keeping the issue in the news and your shop as well..

Put it together and i'll be the first to sign it..

Thanks for representing the cause so well! :thumbs:

Very nice Mark. It also makes me glad that i have done business with you.

Very nice Mark. It also makes me glad that i have done business with you.

The great price, packaging and shipping time made me glad I have done business with Mark...

this is just the icing on the cake!

One big Attaboy! from Germany! :thumbs:

that was awesome! More retailers should do this ban all legislative folks who smoke and are supporting the bill.

God it sucks not to have speakers at work! But based on my assumptions.... Way to go Mark! :D

Ditto on all counts. My first box purchase was from you, Mark, about a year ago now. Thanks for the great service! There are still several of those Hemingway Signatures floating around in my humi.

Nice stand Mark, and here I thought you guys might have had a Gov. with some balls since he had his own fricking smoking tent. Once again politics seems to put everything up for a price...including personal beliefs.