• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BEST PRICES EVER GUARANTEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

My name is Shawn Lawrence and I work at ImportCigars.com and I want everyone to know that were running a special right now. 5% off everything on the site and free shipping on orders over $99. Call my direct line or live chat me to get the best deal possible on top of our current offer. I will break my back to make sure your satisfied!!!!

Shawn E. Lawrence
Sales Representative

Import Cigars, LLC. (ImportCigars.com)
1876 Northwood Plaza Drive Suite 204
Franklin, IN 46131

Toll Free Phone: 866-571-8919 x103

Local: 317-489-5050
Direct Phone: 317-723-5032

E-Mail: shawn@importcigars.com
Shop Online: http://www.ImportCigars.com

ImportCigars.com "The Best Imported Cigars and Humidors Online"

Ow is not a safe word.

I don't know what that means exactly, but I'm going with it.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Shawn Lawrence and I work at ImportCigars.com and I want everyone to know that were running a special right now. 5% off everything on the site and free shipping on orders over $99. Call my direct line or live chat me to get the best deal possible on top of our current offer. I will break my back to make sure your satisfied!!!!

Shawn E. Lawrence
Sales Representative

Import Cigars, LLC. (ImportCigars.com)
1876 Northwood Plaza Drive Suite 204
Franklin, IN 46131

Toll Free Phone: 866-571-8919 x103

Local: 317-489-5050
Direct Phone: 317-723-5032

E-Mail: shawn@importcigars.com
Shop Online: http://www.ImportCigars.com

ImportCigars.com "The Best Imported Cigars and Humidors Online"

we're
you're

Not to be a stickler or anything, but your Fuente prices on their regular line seem to be a bit over MSRP.

Not to be a stickler or anything, but your Fuente prices on their regular line seem to be a bit over MSRP.
We have price-matching so if you find it cheaper just let me know!!

That's why he used the :laugh: next to "BEST PRICES EVER GUARANTEED"

:sign:

Guaranteed=Price-matching!! :thumbs:

Will you match your own price?

AF 858 - $116.95 here.

AF 858 - $136.95 here.

Those products are different from one another but if you find them cheaper somewhere else shoot me a link and I will lower it!! You should take a look at the Punch Rothschild MM"s. There a personal favorite of mine. Really smooth!!

AF 858 - $116.95 here.

AF 858 - $136.95 here.

Those products are different from one another but if you find them cheaper somewhere else shoot me a link and I will lower it!! You should take a look at the Punch Rothschild MM"s. There a personal favorite of mine. Really smooth!!

Manufacturer: Arturo Fuente
Filler: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Cameroon
Binder: Dominican Republic
Length/Ring: 6 x 47
Strength: Medium

Manufacturer: Arturo Fuente
Filler: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Cameroon
Binder: Dominican Republic
Length/Ring: 6 x 47
Qty in box: 25
Strength: Medium

Different? What's the difference?

And a lot of people like those Punch Rothshild MM's...

I got an email fromImportCigars.com and they have a holiday special going on that last till midnight 12.13.08 where you get 5% of everything cigars, humidors and accessories. I also got free shipping on orders over $100. You have to use this coupon code:VR5OFF They have over 100 brands of cigars and great accessories as well. I just bought two boxes of Punch Rothschild MM's and got a real good deal on them with free shipping. When you get on the website chat live with Shawn Lawrence or call 317-723-5032, real good guy worked with me alot.

AF858 are $93.75 on CigarsInternational.com and $90 on Famous-Smoke.com.

AF 858 - $116.95 here.

AF 858 - $136.95 here.

What is the difference between those 2 products?

We actually had one of your satisfied customers on here a few days ago let us know how good your prices were. He sounded like a fan of the
Punch Double Maduros as well. Do you take e-gold or Canadian Tire money?

I got an email fromImportCigars.com and they have a holiday special going on that last till midnight 12.13.08 where you get 5% of everything cigars, humidors and accessories. I also got free shipping on orders over $100. You have to use this coupon code:VR5OFF They have over 100 brands of cigars and great accessories as well. I just bought two boxes of Punch Rothschild MM's and got a real good deal on them with free shipping. When you get on the website chat live with Shawn Lawrence or call 317-723-5032, real good guy worked with me alot.
Nice detective work Tom! Don't believe he'll be around too long now.

Per your intro at: http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=777107

Hello evryone,

My name is Shawn and I'm from Franklin, In. A suburb 20 miles south of Indianapolis. I am I guess a intermidiate smoker. Some of my favorite cigars are Punch Rothschild MM's, Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Classics and Acid's No.1. I work for ImportCigars.com and go to college for a double major in Accounting and Business Admin in Indianapolis. I am young but a cigar enthusiast for life that's a major reason why I work where I do. I did not join to try and push product on anyone (we do alot of business,ALOT) but I still am a sales rep and account manager at the end of the day so you can use that to your advantage if you need to. I mainly joined to further my knowledge to a more advanced level by listening to persons who have smoked a lot longer than I have. I look forward to my experience in this forum and the frienships I will build here!!!

You sure?

Wonder what would happen if Rod traced mikeJ and Shawn's ISP addresses?

Any bets?

Inquirying minds want to know.......

Fuente 858 for $87.95 at TNT cigar. :D However, the Fuente 8-5-8 is $729.95 a box.

Wonder what would happen if Rod traced mikeJ and Shawn's ISP addresses?

Any bets?

Inquirying minds want to know.......

What do you know, same guy! ;) Good detective work.

Status
Not open for further replies.