• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" Pass!

vewyphishy

The Original Smoking Fish
With so many new and unique passes going around, I wanted to hold up my end of the deal when I started mine. Well, I said I'd do one at the start of the new year, and here we are.

A little background info: I'm a big fan of cameras and taking pictures. As the old saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words" and I strongly believe that. So with that in mind, I decided that my pass would center around this theme.

The plans are for me to send a disposable camera with digital capabilities (I'm still looking into this) or my digital camera (with software, cables, and instructions) to each of the participants as part of the pass. It'll take a little extra work on each players' part... but I think it'll be worth it. The idea is to take a pic of your Puts/Takes and post them rather than just listing them out. In addition, each player is free to take any other pics they want. This can range from smiling with the contents of the pass to smoking one of the Takes... or perhaps a pic of your dog's latest "accomplishment" in the yard. At the end of the pass, I will post all of the pics that were taken during the pass for everyone to enjoy. So if you take a "naughty" pic and don't want everyone to see... make sure to delete it from the memory, okay? :)

Because of the camera, this will be a rather short pass. Here's the starting lineup!

1. CoventryCat86 (CT)
2. Fast4dr (NY)
3. moki (NY)
4. Styx&Stoned (OH)
5. kurtcigar1 (OH)
6. gibu (KS)
7. lucasbuck (UT)
8. Phil (CA)
9. Purobrat (TX)
10. vewyphishy (TX)

CIGARS!
Domestics:
1. Arturo Fuente Anejo #55
2. Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Belicoso
3. Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art Maduro
4. Arturo Fuente OpusX Fuente Fuente
5. Arturo Fuente OpusX xXx Power Ranger
6. Arturo Fuente Sungrown Cuban Belicoso
7. Ashton Cabinet Belicoso
8. Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Churchill
9. AVO 77
10. AVO Maduro Belicoso
11. AVO Signature Belicoso
12. CAO MX2 Toro
13. CAO MX2 Toro
14. Cusano Xclusivo Preferido Grande
15. Macanudo Vintage 1993 No. 2
16. Occidental Havana Sun Grown Corona
17. Padron Anniversary 1926 #9 Maduro
18. Padron Anniversary 1964 Exclusivo Natural
19. Padron Anniversary 1964 Torpedo Maduro
20. Partagas Limited Royale Reserve

ISOMs:
21. Bolivar Belicoso Fino - GKI AGO03
22. Bolivar Belicoso Fino GKI AGO03
23. Cohiba Siglo III - RPO SEP00
24. Cohiba Siglo III - RPO SEP00
25. Cohiba Siglo VI - LLN MAY03
26. ERDM Choix Supreme - RPO OCT02
27. H. Upmann Sir Winstons - ARA LE00
28. H. Upmann Sir Winstons - ARA LE00
29. Ramon Allones Special Selection - SLA FEB03
*30. Diplomaticos #4

*Due to some problems with the Sancho Panza Non-Plus, it will not be in the pass.

It'll get boxed up and ready for the road by Tuesday! Let's have fun and take LOTS of pics!!!

PS. If anyone needs a place to host the picture, either myself or Mike (Fast4dr) can help.

:0 :0 :0 Outstanding lineup Michael :0 :0 :0

This one will be a lot of fun :thumbs:

vewyphishy said:
With so many new and unique passes going around, I wanted to hold up my end of the deal when I started mine. Well, I said I'd do one at the start of the new year, and here we are.

A little background info: I'm a big fan of cameras and taking pictures. As the old saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words" and I strongly believe that. So with that in mind, I decided that my pass would center around this theme.
I'm in!!! :) Sounds like a very cool idea for a pass.

By the way, I studied photojournalism in college, so if you ever want any shooting tips, ask away.

Bro,

:thumbs: NICE LINE UP OF PLAYERS AND STYX!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Kurt and I had a little talk about this camera idea of yours(last night while sipping Jonny Walker Red and Jegg in 16degree weather for 4 hours) and think its a great idea!!! You better hope we are not sipping on that sh#! when your camera gets to town :0 :p .

LOL!!!

I'm just woundering if anyone here (playing in the pass) is to shy to take what could become of the memory card in your camera :sneaky: !!!! I'm sure it will be kept clean for the posting side of it, but what might come home may make some BLUSH and possably make you some $$$. :p :D

Thanks for the invite Bro!!!

STYX

STYX&STONED said:
I'm just woundering if anyone here (playing in the pass) is to shy to take what could become of the memory card in your camera :sneaky: !!!! I'm sure it will be kept clean for the posting side of it, but what might come home may make some BLUSH and possably make you some $$$. :p :D
hehe-- I was thinking exactly the same thing... the "moons over America" pass :)

That sounds like a great idea for a pass bro!! Oh yeah noce lineup!!! The smokes ain't too shabby neither!!!!

Great Idea, Even better line up :D Best of luck with it and don't hold back on posting those pics.

Thanks for the invite Michael, this pass is going to be fun, and bringing it home to you and smoking one with you to celebrate it's success will be the preverbial Icing on the CupCake. :D

Holy MOLEY!!

What a line up of passers AND cigars!!!

This is gonna be a goodie!!!

Thanks for including me in your pass vewy ;)

Sounds like a fun pass Phishy.... hope it goes well, and hope you get lots of interesting pics! ;) Be sure and let us all know when and where you post 'em.

Best of luck!
:thumbs: Toaster

I'm waiting for the Climmax beads to come in from the CW group buy. I've got some humidification devices in there... but I'm not sure if it'll be enough. I plan on getting it out tomorrow regardless. It's pretty much all boxed up, camera and all.

I can feel it coming... SHOWTIME! :D

Bring it on Fishy! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

This could get VERY interesting!

Great idea and Line-Up!

:D :D

Sorry for the delay. The original box didn't work. Needed to find a better box.

Styx, I borrowed your styrofoam idea. I hope you don't mind!!! :thumbs:

Here we go. First pics! MY Puts. :D

1%20thru%2010.jpg

Sticks 1 through 10

11%20thru%2020.jpg

Sticks 11 through 20

21%20thru%2030.jpg

Sticks 21 through 30

The pass is on the road! I'll post DC in about an hour.

[added]
Since I dont know how to link thumbnails to larger images, these are the pics you get to work with for now. If anyone with basic understanding of html can help me, I'd appreciate it! :)

:0 Cool idea!!! :D

Hello? Yes, I'd like to place an order for delivery- I'll take a No. 17, 25 and a #2 please.

<sniff> even though I wasnt invited to play :( :lookup: :( <sniff>

:thumbs: Toaster

Don't feel bad Toaster, I wasn't invited either.

Moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress] as requested.

Dave

Great pics Michael! Can't wait to see how this one shakes out :thumbs:

DaveWF said:
Don't feel bad Toaster, I wasn't invited either.

Moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress] as requested.

Dave
Sheesh! Make a guy feel bad, why dont ya? :p

Cat! Heads up! 0303 1910 0000 5490 7262