• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Amazing feat of stupidity #71: the big ass cigar

moki

el Presidente
Complete disregard for life, limb, and common sense are all prerequisites for doing something deserving of the moniker "amazingly stupid." With this in mind, I decided to see how quickly, and how far down, I could smoke an 18" cigar with a 66 ring gauge. If you don't know how big that is, let's just say that men dream of it, and women would run in fear of it.

Why did I decide to do this? If there was actual rational thought behind it, it would not be an amazing feat of stupidity! Don't ask me silly questions! The cigar I decided to smoke is a genuine monster, the largest regular production cigar in the world: the Puros Indios Chief, one and a half feet long of rolled tobacco goodness.

Check out the full story with the gruesome pictures documenting this event here:

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/bigasscigar/

Kudos Moki, that's quite a feat. :thumbs:

WOW :0 :0 !!!
Good job Moki.
Just 4 hours and 26 minutes. damn... was i off!!
Well congratulations and i wish you a full recovery!! :D

You're one sick SOB, but i love it.

Great Job!

I still think the tobaccocino was a better idea! :D

Great stuff Andrew :)

A feller over at CF was at a herf that I attended a few years ago.. smoked 2 Opus 'A's back to back, then curled up on the couch and proceeded to attempt to pass out. We wouldn't let him though. ;) That did match the 18"s in a cheating way, but NO WHERE NEAR the ring guage though. I gotta applaud you.

Horse said:
Great stuff Andrew :)

A feller over at CF was at a herf that I attended a few years ago.. smoked 2 Opus 'A's back to back, then curled up on the couch and proceeded to attempt to pass out. We wouldn't let him though. ;)
I'd only be impressed if he did them both at the same time, one out of each cheek ;)

I just want to know if that is your last Indian Chief. :D

I'm impressed. I really didn't think that the last several inches would be tolerable to smoke. You are a brave man. Excellent story telling along with the great photos. :thumbs:

Big Slim Junior said:
I'm impressed. I really didn't think that the last several inches would be tolerable to smoke.
The last several inches really weren't tolerable to smoke.

Yeah...I bet this isn't the first time you've smoked an 18' "genuine monster" and came away w/ a yellow tongue :D

Seriously though. Nice work and a phenomenal show of commitment. You are my sunshine and I will bow down to your Godly herfing skills next time I see you.

I've seen these in one of my local cigar shops for $24.99. I couldn't even imagine smoking it. :lookup:

Moki, WELL DONE! :thumbs:

I've stopped smoking cigars after 9pm, because of the nicotine buzz..... I have a VERY hard time sleeping after I smoke one that late.

CP, where Moki's pain is our... entertainment.

Thanks, and congratulations for pulling off this Amazing Feat of Stupidity!

Kudos, I was wondering if it could be done.

BTW did you have to obtain a permit from the local Fire Department to light it?