• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Small Cluster Bomb

ads47

There was a small cluster bomb loaded in Central Indiana today. Sometime late tonight in the depths of the USPS's most secret jet it will be released. Then over the next couple days it will disperse into small individual war heads. So beware one may be on its way to you!

ads

Sweet mother of god... that was quite a bomb. My mailbox AND my porch were reduced to a smoldering pile of rubble. Thanks man! :D

Came home to a smoldering heap of mailbox this evening. Prepare for retaliation. This means war!

Oh oh oh, the war hasnt even started yet. Just a few well placed recon bombs, just to clear the way for the big boys later.

ads

ads47 said:
Oh oh oh, the war hasnt even started yet. Just a few well placed recon bombs, just to clear the way for the big boys later.
You're messing with the wrong guys, buddy. ;)

OH ,But you see, me and Sadam have a few things in common. We both love war, and dont mind getting are a$$'s handed to us a few times for a good fight.

let the games begin
ads

<sit'n on a lawn chair, watching in the direction of the postoffice, smoken me some long leaf, "come on baby....blow that PO away!!"..."Oooo Oooo...I think I hear a plane...">

you guys are too fun!!!!

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

After hours of recon at the FD yesterday it was determined that another round of strikes was neccessary to prepare the battle field for war.

LOOK OUT

it may be you next

ads

I'm hit, I'm hit! Oh the humanity :D What an awesome bomb :0 Ya gotta love the surprise attacks too :thumbs: Thanks Ashley. I will enjoy each and every one of them.

OUCH it seems retaliatory strikes have begun. After the usual Monday afternoon at the smoke shop, I came home to a smoldering crater where my home used to be. It seems that Tony Bones AKA "The Bone Crusher" dropped a small scale nuclear war head on my home leaving nothing but baren scorched earth. (hmmm maybe I should have rethought using conventional weapons with the big guns getting pulled out in return!!!)

THANKS MAN
ads

Tony Bones said:
Came home to a smoldering heap of mailbox this evening. Prepare for retaliation. This means war!

I was sitting and watching in the direction of the post office when all of a sudden it HIT! BOOM! FLAMES AN MAIL SHOT UP INTO THE SKY! I ran down to see what happened...

yup... I thought so.... I got bombed! By Tony Bones! death and carnage everywhere...hey the smokes survived!!!

YOUR THE MAN TONY!!! THANKS
LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

ads47 said:

ads
:0 I'm Hit, What an awesome BOMB!!!!! Here I am just minding my own business when low and behold a Newbie ( To CP at least ) blows my mailbox down. :thumbs: Thanks for the great treat. and watch your back ;)

ads47 said:
OUCH it seems retaliatory strikes have begun. After the usual Monday afternoon at the smoke shop, I came home to a smoldering crater where my home used to be. It seems that Tony Bones AKA "The Bone Crusher" dropped a small scale nuclear war head on my home leaving nothing but baren scorched earth. (hmmm maybe I should have rethought using conventional weapons with the big guns getting pulled out in return!!!)
I'm out on a recon mission right now, but trust me, when I return, there will be hell to pay. ;)

I am watching very carefully cowering in my bunker after the Bomb from Tony Bones which was proceeded by the Moki bomb. So I sit here nervous twitches and all wandering if cell phones reach out of my bunker, gotta find a good psych for these nightmares of my bunker getting nuked.

see ya
ads

ads47 said:
I am watching very carefully cowering in my bunker after the Bomb from Tony Bones which was proceeded by the Moki bomb. So I sit here nervous twitches and all wandering if cell phones reach out of my bunker, gotta find a good psych for these nightmares of my bunker getting nuked.

see ya
ads
The psychological warfare has already begun; next comes a little "shock and awe" ;)

I knew plumbing and running water would have been a good idea down here in the depths of the bunker, seems like this could be a long stint.

ads

You dare sneak this missle in under my radar! Boy....you in a heap-O-trouble now! The survivors have their orders and will retaliate. :0