• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Give Away!

Thanks for the giveaway, but you have to watch the grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. Where is Robbiex0r when you need him? He could have a field day with this thread.

Ugh, I know. We really need Mrs. Crabtree back.

Thanks for the clarification. PM sent on the tins....I know someone that would really get a kick out of one of those......:cool:

Ms. Crabtree from South Park?!?

Not really.
Does anyone remember the first person here to start busting balls about spelling and grammar on a fairly regular basis? ???

I think they used to make fun of him and call him "The Grammarian" or "Mrs. Crabtree." :laugh:

Yeah, he's a dick... :D

And from the horse's mouth:
Call them out on it. If someone chooses not to abide by our rules, then they don't belong here. This isn't myspace, this is an adult community where grammar and spelling are taken seriously. Thanks for bumping this thread.

So, Erika, pay attention to your grammar, spelling, and use the shift key please. That is all.

Ms. Crabtree from South Park?!?

Not really.
Does anyone remember the first person here to start busting balls about spelling and grammar on a fairly regular basis? ???

I think they used to make fun of him and call him "The Grammarian" or "Mrs. Crabtree." :laugh:

Yeah, he's a dick... :D

And from the horse's mouth:
Call them out on it. If someone chooses not to abide by our rules, then they don't belong here. This isn't myspace, this is an adult community where grammar and spelling are taken seriously. Thanks for bumping this thread.

So, Erika, pay attention to your grammar, spelling, and use the shift key please. That is all.
Hummmmkay

Thanks for the giveaway, but you have to watch the grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. Where is Robbiex0r when you need him? He could have a field day with this thread.

Ugh, I know. We really need Mrs. Crabtree back.
SHUT UP AND SIIIIT DOWN

Okaaaayyyyyyy.....??

Guys, it's obvious that English is not her first language. While the wording is somewhat jumbled, the punctuation and capitalization are not wholly bad. Tolerance is probably warranted.

You know what's funny. Erica's style of writing looks exactly like Gahua's. They are both from Georgia and their punctuation(or lack of) and smiley faces are identical. Maybe it's a Georgia thing!!! :laugh:

Guys, it's obvious that English is not her first language. While the wording is somewhat jumbled, the punctuation and capitalization are not wholly bad. Tolerance is probably warranted.

That is not apparent to me. How did you figure that?

I am from GA,

That’s the only information she has offered up about her location or nationality(not that it’s required) but from that I can’t assume that English isn’t her first language. Did I miss something else she said that indicated differently? Maybe if her profile were updated with a location, or some info about her we would have a better idea of who/what/where she is.

I am from GA,

That’s the only information she has offered up about her location or nationality(not that it’s required) but from that I can’t assume that English isn’t her first language. Did I miss something else she said that indicated differently? Maybe if her profile were updated with a location, or some info about her we would have a better idea of who/what/where she is.
I will edit my profile later on this week!
A member even suggested that I put a picture of myself... I dunno =)
I was born in GA, but had my chillhood in Taiwan, came back at 4... So English is sort of my first language, it's just bad

Welcome back Gahau!! :laugh:
??? What does this mean?

You know what's funny. Erica's style of writing looks exactly like Gahua's. They are both from Georgia and their punctuation(or lack of) and smiley faces are identical. Maybe it's a Georgia thing!!! :laugh:

Actually it's not a Georgia thing...

I am reserving my right to be offended at your comment until you clarify...

Also at the same time I can not read anymore of her posts. They are becoming difficult to stomach.

You dirtbags are sooooo hoping she is hot!:D
This is why my profile is empty...
We will see I have yet to see if I am going to post a picture of me of not :D

I could really care less. I just want some attention to spelling and grammar.

caring.png