• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fuente Family: An American Dream - DONE!

emoshun

SoCal Herfin'
I've watched this DVD, and loved it! I smoked an OPUS while watching it and it added to the feel.

I want to pass this forward to those of you on CP that have not seen this DVD, a chance to watch it.

All I ask is that when passing it to the next member, include your favorite Fuente stick.
smile.gif

Must be a member in good standing for the past 4 months and no asshats. Who wants to go first?

Fuente-Story-DVD.jpg

Pass List:

beyond the band
jorel
Shamrocker
Kid Montana
2K6TBSS
Captain Jack
JTuttle
Nashkicker
thechenman
modo22
b.dawgson
GMAN21
MrAnderson41
Nihon_Ni

I would play but I've seen it. I lost track in how many of them I gave away and even tossed in the garbage can. :laugh:

Gotta say thats an awesome DVD to watch I also enjoyed CAO soul to seed as well.. :thumbs:

I'm in as long as its not an issue that I am a newer member.

Wait it out one more month, and you're in brother!

I will play... I have a Fuente i'll pass along

You're up first, I have your addy from your profile. Just PM me your full name and let's get this started!

Everyone else who has posted that they want in, will be the next in line in order of their post.

Glad to be able to share this story with you gents.

-Jimmy

If you are ok with this crossing the border, I would like to be in on this.

Edit for phone-typo

Captain is from Ohio and has Jack in his name. If he cant be in on this, Ill go to the Fuente family, get a copy and send it to him myself.

Edit:

And that shit will be autographed. Be jealous!

Captain is from Ohio and has Jack in his name. If he cant be in on this, Ill go to the Fuente family, get a copy and send it to him myself.

Edit:

And that shit will be autographed. Be jealous!

You just turned 21, relax and chill out! He said he was in.

I would love to get in on this pass. AF represents more than 80% of my purchases these days, definitely my favorite marque.