• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I still wanna know.....

Lee

Who the anon poster is..........

The suspense is killin me! :D

I'll second that motion!

You know I don't care who the anon poster is. The anon poster was amusing to me.

Rod I understand and respect your position however the experiment has been a great example of the "Tragedy of the Commons".

Fellow BOTLs, go to your local cigar shoppe and you will find other patrons with whom you can engage in adult debate.

I did some searchin for that bruddahkaliena guy but all I get on google is this......
CryBabyMac2-vi.jpg

As I posted in another thread, I really don't care who it was. The board was set to allow anonymous people to be able to post so no rules were broken. I guess I don't really understand what the big deal is ???

At least the anonymous posts weren't cases of flaming or personal attacks, they were just (well at least the two or three I saw) just some silly pictures.

Jeez Leebo what did Bruddahkaliena ever do to you?

txmatt said:
You know I don't care who the anon poster is. The anon poster was amusing to me.

One constipated BM poster ruined the board for us.

I have my first CP member grudge. It takes a LOT to make me dislike a person. I first become dismissive of people who are bothering me, but I am careful not to burn bridges, because people who have initially annoyed me can become good aquaintances or friends.

BM you are the only true arsehole on this board. Some of the FOGs like to pretend they are, but they let their true nature show in helpful posts. The only thing you have contributed to CP is the removal of the Politics Board.

Rod I understand and respect your position however the experiment has been a great example of the "Tragedy of the Commons". One person, (maybe 2 if the anon person bugged you) ruined it. Several members got touchy and offended but most were mature enough to resolve their differences and return to the adult political discussion.

Don't worry my fellow BOTLs, go to your local cigar shoppe and you will find other patrons with whom you can engage in adult debate. If a BM is there its easy enough to leave him.

Matt
Matt,
Don't lay ALL the blame at bigmac's feet, two names come to my mind real quick before bigmac as the real cause of the removal of the forum.

txmatt said:

One constipated BM poster ruined the board for us.

I have my first CP member grudge. It takes a LOT to make me dislike a person. I first become dismissive of people who are bothering me, but I am careful not to burn bridges, because people who have initially annoyed me can become good aquaintances or friends.

BM you are the only true arsehole on this board. Some of the FOGs like to pretend they are, but they let their true nature show in helpful posts. The only thing you have contributed to CP is the removal of the Politics Board.

Rod I understand and respect your position however the experiment has been a great example of the "Tragedy of the Commons". One person, (maybe 2 if the anon person bugged you) ruined it. Several members got touchy and offended but most were mature enough to resolve their differences and return to the adult political discussion.

Don't worry my fellow BOTLs, go to your local cigar shoppe and you will find other patrons with whom you can engage in adult debate. If a BM is there its easy enough to leave him.

Matt
one day you will learn it takes two to tango.I wont try to say I wasnt at fault here but i wasnt the only one. I bowed out of the forum and when i read it today i found the rumor mill was in full swing and it pissed me off, as it would you too. Just remember while you hold your grudge I hold a few too, it was the fault of the forum that wouldnt have worked with or without me.

txmatt said:
Funny, I can't think of a memorable thing the person posted. ??? ???

I'm pretty sure it was a Fugitive reference.