• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

stogieman

" Herf King "
Morning all and the Sunday special coffee (Killer Beans - Caribbean Cut-Throat) is on. As soon as I finish checkin' the web, I'll get busy fryin' bacon and flippin' a few eggs over easy for breakfast........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Have a great day everyone!!!!

stogieman said:
Morning all and the Sunday special coffee (Killer Beans - Caribbean Cut-Throat) is on. As soon as I finish checkin' the web, I'll get busy fryin' bacon and flippin' a few eggs over easy for breakfast........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Have a great day everyone!!!!
[snapback]293792[/snapback]​

Mmmmm, bacon!! :thumbs:

me loves breakfast! :love:

I went to IHOP for breakfast. Service was crap, food was mediocre and overly greasy, and coffee was just plain funky. :angry2:
Got home, started my day over with a pot of Venezuelan Vendetta :love: , and everything is good now.

Morning all and the coffee is on. I'll probably stop by Bubba's Bagel Shop on the way into work today. They do make the best bagel's around.

http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&ie=U...941359473241020

Hope everyone has a great week and gets to smoke a few of their favorites. I know I will......... :D :thumbs: :p

Edit: For spelling before CC catches it and the grammar as well.

Note: Are you catching on yet, this is your chance to chime in everyday and get at least one post padding as well!!!

I'm in!

Thanks Charlie, I really need the post padding. I seem to suffer from "low post count"....

I got my thermos of coffee that I made at home from a bag of grounds I got at Starbucks of whatever was on sale or close to the cash register because I'm not that fussy and it don't matter nohow because I put a hazelnut cream in it anyway along with one package of splenda which I put right in with the grounds.

Nobody drinks it but me and that how I like it!

I was reading about some guy (the town idiot) who got suckered into these unbelievably bad business deals (like selling coal to coal miners) and just when his boat pulls into the harbor, the coal miners go on strike and he makes a fortune selling the local coal. Later in life he writes a book that is several hundred pages long with no punctuation...it's just one long sentence. When folks hassle him about it, he publishes a letter that is one page long...it only contains punctuation...like this:

................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;;;;;;;;;'''''''''''...etc

Then he just tells everybody, "Put'em where they go!".

So, before you-know-who calls me out, here you go "....,,,,,'''''". That should about cover it!

Edit: Clarity!

Man I hate Mondays! Can we just eliminate that day and start working four day weeks?

Thanks for the opportunity to post pad.

Mornin' fellas and the coffee has been on since 4:15 am. I couldn't sleep so I figured it was time to get up and go online. I'd fire up a ceegar right now but with the tempature outside being 18 degrees, it's kinda hard to open up a window. Oh well, I'll smoke one on the way into work at 7 instead. Talk with you all later on........ :D :thumbs: :p

well good day to everyone. Unlike most of you I actually do have a LPC...Low post count... for the new guys... :sign: Anyway my day has been magnificent so far. It is the most beautiful day of the year here in NW Arkansas. I think it is supposed to be in the 70s here and clear as a bell. I am enjoying it tremendously. I hope everyone else can get outside, take their dog for a walk, and smoke a nice cigar. Cause lets be honest...we've earned it! :thumbs:

Brandon

No coffe or cigars for me today. Maybe that's why I'm a bit grumpy...

IgwanaRob said:
No coffe or cigars for me today. Maybe that's why I'm a bit grumpy...
[snapback]294969[/snapback]​
hey, Lent doesn't start untill tomorrow. :laugh:

Well, it's Ash Wednesday and another pot of Killer Beans Caribbean Cut-Throat will start this day. Hope all you folks get your ashes and enjoy a ceegar as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Drinking German coffee and eyeing the Padrón 3000 Maduro I have sitting in my pocket humidor that I plan on smoking during my lunch break... only one more hour to go.

Starting on Tuesday ain't much better than Monday.....

Good morning fellas and the coffe is definitely on. They are calling for a snow storm today and we have a couple of major equipment issues today at the USMA. Oh well, if the Cadets don't get their equipment there is always tomorrow...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

I am always up at 5-5:30A and I like the french roast from a local shop here. I might have to sit out side for a minute since it is a cold 58degrees and calling for in the low 70's :sign:

Status
Not open for further replies.