• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ammo Can Humidor

tasman

Just another Squirrel
As a special request from Bruce the Baghdad BOTL's will be providing this for a raffle! This was a pleasure making! :D

AmmoCan2.jpg

AmmoCan.jpg

Quote from Nullsmurf:
I need to ask a favor of you Tas, High-n-Tight, and Brick - before your unit rotates out of the sandbox. For the June Vegas HERF, we are having a raffle to raise money to defray the cost to Rod. I'd like to offer a SAW ammo can as a raffle prize. However, I'd like you three and your Brothers who have enjoyed the cigars, officers and NCOs to sign the can.

I see that there are some signatures already on the can. Whom do you want to sign it now?

As a special request from Bruce the Baghdad BOTL's will be providing this for a raffle! This was a pleasure making! :D
However, I'd like you three and your Brothers who have enjoyed the cigars, officers and NCOs to sign the can.

Looks great Tas.

AVB, I'm thinking that was supposed to be a quote from NullSmurf. He had asked us to do this a while back.

The signatures are from the Baghdad BOTLs, some are members of CP, some are not. But all were grateful.

That is a damn good looking ammo can humi. When is the raffle and where do I get tickets?

He is right AVB I should have included that info.

Looks great Tas.

AVB, I'm thinking that was supposed to be a quote from NullSmurf. He had asked us to do this a while back.

The signatures are from the Baghdad BOTLs, some are members of CP, some are not. But all were grateful.

OK, how much are the tickets, do you have my addy and when can you send it to me? :p

:D :D

OK, how much are the tickets, do you have my addy and when can you send it to me? :p

You know I am a little slow when it comes to computers! I prefer chisel and stone! :D :D

Damn Dean! If I knew that's what you were ordering from, I would have donated! That's sweet!

~Mark

No problem Mark! It is for a good cause and it helps you out at the same time! WIN WIN

Damn Dean! If I knew that's what you were ordering from, I would have donated! That's sweet!

~Mark

That's awesome!

That better not be a dead lizard on the floor..

Hey Bruce and Rod not sure what your plans are and how you are gonna handle this? It might be a little premature but inquiring minds would like to know? :D

Easy, lads! Tickets will be available prior to and during the 2nd Annual HERF. Rod agrees that this prize should be up for all members to be able to compete. I'll be buying a bunch myself. Thats a mighty fine travelor. I imagine it will be PRIZED for checked luggage!

Edit to add: Thanks to our Sandbox Brothers, both for serving and for offering up this one of a kind, collectable traveldor. It was a pleasure to be one of many Brothers here who supported you while you were in country.

2nd Edit: You're going to have to arm wrestle me for it, Ray!

Can we get a few single cigar tubes from used shells, or a small round humidor from the larger shells. Seems you may be starting a business.

Man, that’s a great looking piece of art!!! :love:

Dean, when you return to the civilian realm you definitely have to open a shop. I can see you on par with Arlin Liss if you do.

See now more of you guys can plan on coming out to Las Vegas to help support Rod and this board. And also get a chance to meet other BOTL's from this board and win some nice prizes!

Ok Bruce well the humidor is on it's way to you!!! Um might be some extra ahhh packaging in it! :whistling: :whistling:

Ok Bruce well the humidor is on it's way to you!!! Um might be some extra ahhh packaging in it! :whistling: :whistling:

:thumbs:

FWIW, I asked Kathy to order me some assorted ammo cans on FleaBay. I think I have enough thin cedar to make my self a smaller version.