• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow I just got my butt kicked

Petthefish

ok so this was my first and it will not be my last but it will be my last one first thing in the morning hole crap my wife said I am green! A few Candies and a nap I will be fine but wow!
sick-1.jpg

320px-SMirC-puke.svg.png

Wimp ;)

Those can pack quite a punch, I wouldn't do one on an empty stomach.

My B$M owner smokes one every morning with coffee on an empty stomach. "It's the only the cigar I can get any flavor out of", he says.

Doc.

The chisel is the real deal. I smoke some strong cigars and there have been times I had to put down the chisel (and the DL lancero too).

I bought a pair the other day and am waiting for the right oppty to light one up. Perhaps after the steakhouse!

John

I bought a pair the other day and am waiting for the right oppty to light one up. Perhaps after the steakhouse!

John

hahaha yeah I am better now that I got some sugar in my system but dang! rp

John

hahaha yeah I am better now that I got some sugar in my system but dang! rp

Bro, alwasy keep some sugar on hand. Whether its in a Pepsi or a sugar packet. You'll never go wrong that way. I smoke in my apartment at school, and I always double check to make sure I have SOMETHING (read: ANYTHING) lol with sugar in it if I'm not sure about the NIC content. Glad to see you've gotten over the sickness. I'm scared of LFDs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's a great stick when you have a cold. The flavor still gets thru.

That is a strong cigar for sure. I had the DL 700 size and it didn't move me. The chisel on the other hand was a different story :blush:

RP, glad to see that you survived. Did you smoke the Natural, or the Oscuro?
Both excellent cigars, but I like the Oscuro a bit more.
I'm smoking my first LFD Cheroot. This one has some chewy smoke. I would venture to say if it was the same size as the Chisel, grown men would cry. Beware! :D

I guess this is a good a time as any to ask. I smoked cigarettes for 25 yrs. Been quit for 7 but I don't remember cigarettes ever giving me the high I get from Cigars. I don't inhale so am a little surprised. I enjoy the cigars but sometimes the next day I feel almost hung over. Does this get better with time? Also whats with the talk about sugar?

I guess this is a good a time as any to ask. I smoked cigarettes for 25 yrs. Been quit for 7 but I don't remember cigarettes ever giving me the high I get from Cigars. I don't inhale so am a little surprised. I enjoy the cigars but sometimes the next day I feel almost hung over. Does this get better with time? Also whats with the talk about sugar?
More Nicotine in cigars.Sugar acts as an antidote for nicotine "poisoning".At least this is the case as I understand it.

The LFD Chisel is one that definitely made me slow down. Very tasty, but it sneaks up on you--I don't think I'll see out another of those. On the other hand the LFD Serie 2000 Toro is my goto.

Because of the fermentation of the tobacco for cigars, the nicotine has a different pH value---I forget which is acid and which is alkaline, but essentially, the nicotine in cigarettes can ONLY be absorbed through the lungs, and the nicotine in cigars is ONLY absorbed through the mucous membranes, salivary glands, and tissues of the mouth. This is why smoking a cigarette without inhaling doesn't do anything for you, and seems to be at least part of why cigars aren't addictive to the degree cigarettes are.

The best way to keep sugar around for counteracting a too-strong cigar is mixed into dark Belgian chocolate. :D

I like my cigars on the strong side and am always looking for the next "fasten your seatbelt" stogie . . . but the only one that ever flat kicked my ass was the Torano Limitada 2002, on an empty stomach. That said, the Chisel Maddie is one I smoke very, very slowly. The Natural's just plain good smoking!

~Boar

:D My friend and I were smoking the LFD last weekend and the same thing happened to him. I was driving him back to his house when he yell "pull over." As soon as he got out he spewed all over the the road..... Close call.

I wasn't aware of sugars reaction to nicotine I'll be sure to keep something on hand next time I'm smoking a strong smoke.

I love my sticks strong and full bodied. I have to have one of these sticks. My only regret now is that the B&M that carries it is 50 miles from me so I will not have a chance to smoke one until next weekend :(

I'm a big fan of a maduro chiselito in the morning. Actually, had one with an orange crush yesterday morning. Yum.