• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Magna vs Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970

Which do you like better.

• Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casa Magna

• Neither

• Total voters

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
I have been smoking the JdNA Belicoso for seven years and love it to death. Recently I reviewed the Casa Magna and thought it was a descent smoke. I tried smoking the Casa Magna Belicoso at the rate of one a day for the last couple of weeks and now I am hooked. It seems that this is one of those smoke that gets the pallet juices going. To me, they just keep getting better.

Post which you like better? I can't make up my mind, so I will smoke both of them. At the end of a week (Feb 11th), I will have a friend pull a number randomly from a box, and I will send a 5ver of the winning stick to that number post. JdNA or CM? Also post size you prefer.

One vote post entry per person.

I ummm...have never smoked either. :D I do however, have one Casa Magna in my humi (thank you Israel!!!) that I'm going to put fire to soon. Well, at least I hope I can...soon.

I like JdNA. Have to admit though I've never had a Casa Magna. Guess I need to add that to the list.

Brian

Both very solid cigars IMO, but I have yet to really get into any Joya de Nicaragua. Good, but just not good enough.

I did enjoy my Casa Magna quite a bit. Very good cigar for the price. I voted for the Casa Magna.

Yep have to go with the JdNA very good cigar!

Not so much with Casa Magna? Nothing wrong with burn, smoke or construction. Just didn't have anything? Will try again down the road have a couple resting!

I also have to go with the Casa Magna... I've only had the robusto.

I voted for the Casa Magna, too. JdNA is a good smoke, but it's more power/strength than flavor, imo. The Casa has more flavor while still having a good kick of strength to it. I've only smoked a couple of each, however. :)

Casa Magna. JdN Antano is great for the coin, Casa is just a little better.

Casa Robusto.

Great flavor profile.

Tim

JdN have bit too much power. I enjoyed the Casa Magna corona and robusto. Those are my choice.

I'm a snob. I like the JdN Antano Gran Reserve size Gran Consul. I don't think you can get these anymore. I also like the plain ones too.

I blame Tony_NY for this.

DG

I've never had a Casa Magna but that JdN Antaño would be hard to beat. A BOTL gifted the only Antaño I had and it was one of the best smokes I've had in a while.

bump.gif

I've yet to try the Casa, but I'm not a JdN fan. I don't think they're balanced cigars at all... all power and no finesse.

I haven't had a Magna yet, though I can't imagine it being better than an Antano. I think the JdN Celebrations are good too.