• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a little heads up!

NorcalMark

In 2006 Pete Johnson was so very kind to make us our own shape of Tatuaje.

Tatuaje Cohete (Rocket) 4 x 50. These are modeled after the Hoyo de Monterrery Petit Robusto.

This is a new generation Tatuaje Cohete, these are not from the 2006 batch.

These are coming real soon. They are very limited and will go fast.

They will be available for sale on line in the coming days.

I don't have pricing yet. But will very soon.

If you have any questions please feel free to call or pm me.

888 823 8466

Mark
Tower Pipes & Cigars, Inc.

The ultimate size for the man with children. I think those of us with little ones should get dibs on this stuff. :)

Very nice. I look forward to it. I am assuming they will be 9-11 each like last time.

Very nice. I look forward to it. I am assuming they will be 9-11 each like last time.

I think they had a fixed price last time per box. YMMV
I believe they were 9. I think the other ones may have been more.

As per vitolas.net (2006 Version)

1. Bombazos (4" x 46) .............. MSRP = $7.50 x 25 per box = $187.50
2. El Cohete (4" x 50) ............... MSRP = $9.00 x 25 per box = $225.00
3. La Maravilla (5 5/8" x 46) ..... MSRP = $9.99 x 25 per box = $249.95

These are most likely to have a price increase.

I know that the Miami made tatuaje have gone up in price over that past couple of years. I am not sure how much of an increase.

Mark

If anyone picks up a box, I would be more than happy to help take a 5'er off your hands if you would be interested in a split... ;)

Can anyone comment on the price? Pretty spendy for the sizes. What's the story?

edit: Mark, just saw your post. That's pretty weak. The Miamis are expensive as it is. With an increase, they'll move into the same range as the Padron 1964s. Come on...

I love em, but I'm going to have to start looking to different lines if Pete raises the price.

edit: Mark, just saw your post. That's pretty weak. The Miamis are expensive as it is. With an increase, they'll move into the same range as the Padron 1964s. Come on...

I love em, but I'm going to have to start looking to different lines if Pete raises the price.

When we first had them in 2006 they were around 9.00 ea.

They fell in between the Noella and the Regio in price point.

I don't see them going up very much at all.

Oooh nice...will definitely be picking up a 5er when these are released. Thanks for the info!

It's not Mark's fault.......remember this?
Link!