• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a little heads up!

Count me in....I would take 10 to 15 of them :)....screw it make it a box :)

I am jumping on the bus too, if anyone wants to pick me up. :whistling: :thumbs: :laugh:

Guys these are great smokes, get them if you can.

Mark count me in for a box.!!!!!

Good morning guys.

I'm a bit tired today. I was at the shop from 8am Wednesday until 12am Thursday working on packages.

For those that placed orders I have your packages boxed up. All they need is postage labels.

If you placed an order via the website you will get your DC# via the post office shortly.

Those that sent me an order via PM, I will send you a DC# via pm shortly as well! (you might even get one via the post office as well!

Thank you to all that placed orders!

Mark

If anyone is looking for additional folks for a split, pls count me in.

John

Good morning guys.

I'm a bit tired today. I was at the shop from 8am Wednesday until 12am Thursday working on packages.

For those that placed orders I have your packages boxed up. All they need is postage labels.

If you placed an order via the website you will get your DC# via the post office shortly.

Those that sent me an order via PM, I will send you a DC# via pm shortly as well! (you might even get one via the post office as well!

Thank you to all that placed orders!

Mark

No rest for the wicked bro....thanks for burning the midnight oil for us! :thumbs:

Hey guys,

All the packages from Wed/Thurs are on the way!

I believe everyone should have a DC#.

If you haven't seen a DC# yet please let me know and I will get it right to you!

Mark

Mark was great to deal with. If you are a Tatuaje lover you should get these. They will not be available for long.

Got mine today as well - looking very nice...!!!

Thanks again, Mark - B.B.S.

Mine was supposed to be delivered today but I was not at the office.