• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Stickers in stock - $1/ea

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Back by popular demand, the CP Sticker. What better way to show off your travel humidor than by sticking on a glossy CP decal?

2" wide x 2 1/2" tall printed in high quality color with a glossy finish. I've had mine on my travel humidor for years and it still looks new.

$1/ea.

gallery_2_1_3867.png

For anyone who wants stickers, please send $1/sticker to:

CIGAR PASS
1997 MUIRFIELD AVE
UPLAND, CA 91784

Please include a SASE.

Perfect timing Rod! I know that lots of CPers we checking out the sticker I have on my traveldor at the QSH!

Back by popular demand, the CP Sticker. What better way to show off your travel humidor than by sticking on a glossy CP decal?

2" wide x 2 1/2" tall printed in high quality color with a glossy finish. I've had mine on my travel humidor for years and it still looks new.

$1/ea.

gallery_2_1_3867.png

Email rod@cigarpass.com for details.

Couldn't agree more... I will be picking some more up in a couple days. Thanks Rod !!

Rod has to mail those in a plain, brown envelope.

<edit> monies sent!

Please don't PM me for the stickers, please email me. :)

Thank you.

How many would be interested in that?

All those who have sent in your dollars, your stickers have been shipped. Thanks! :D

For anyone who wants stickers, please send $1/sticker to:

ROD LINSALATO
1997 MUIRFIELD AVE
UPLAND, CA 91784

Please include a SASE.

Thanks,
Rod

I would like to stick one on the front window of the local American Cancer Society? Is that the same as smoking in front of them to win the contest? :laugh:

Rod, the stickers arrived! Stuck one on my new laptop!

Thanks!

Rod...thanks for the stickers. Got them in the mail over the weekend. Much appreciated.

I'm looking for a couple. Will be sending out cashola and SASE on Monday!