• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Harlem Shake

That was so weird, but it all makes sense now! I keep seeing things mentioned about this.

The new pool one and the concert one are pretty fantastic.

I'm trying to convince everyone in our office to do it. Its a fairly white collar place so we will see.

I just got done googling the heck out of this.

Thanks for the videos!

Tall Paul said:
I got a chuckle out of this one. I hadn't heard of it prior to this thread. Oh well, coming out from underneath my rock...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYLU-aTUSW4

Too Funny that was OUTSTANDING! However that boat accident video came out last year some time and when watching it in full it it horrific! 
Paul you are right, Now that you remind me I remember seeing that boating accident on the news last year.

Oh well, it was funny in this context.

LOVE the firefighter one! lol Gonna have to make our own version at the firehouse next week! lol

extremeXconcepts said:
Ok I was trying to embed a video, but its not working.... So I guess never mind
If it is a youtube video click the share button on the video up will pop a link copy and paste that link into the thread here and once you hit post it will bring up the video.

Under share.... there is the option for a LINK, Embeded Code....... You would think the embeded code.... but it doesnt work, screw it ill just post the link LOL