• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Short Story. It is unseasonably warm here, too warm to smoke for long.

IMG_20130715_082754.jpg

IMG_20130714_163020.jpg

IMG_20130712_183908.jpg

AB Tempus Terra Novo

A real beaut -- thanks Jason, nice to see you having some epic smokes tonight yourself

Swisher Sweet Grape followed by a Gurhka triple ligero!

misanthropist said:
Where have I been?

I'm on to you, pal! Don't think you can kill my buddy WKOTI and get away with it!

misanthropist said:
What have you done with CJ mystery poster!!! Gurhka? Hope you dipped it in what left of his berry moonshine !

misanthropist said:

Nice to see you are finally getting around to smoking your good stuff...

Cracked open a box of Padron 64 Exclusivos that has been in the bottom of the humidor.

San Cristobal Fabulosos.  Picked up a fiver yesterday (payday) and I'm already smoking the last one.  :blush:

I love that cigar.  :love:

~Boar

Quezada Oktoberfest Kaiser Ludwig.  

I had dinner last night with a good friend of mine who is moving back to Canada today.  He said the Oktoberfests I gave him were the best cigars he's had, so I brought some more along last night for his finale.

Urbano Conneticut. One of my favorite cigars so far. Really enjoyed it. Thanks Nicko!
It looks like I cut the tip too far. But I was taking the wrapper off and remembered I wanted to take a photo, so I put it back on a little.

Tatuaje Seleccion de Cazadore Regios
AB Tempus Genesis

Slick300 said:
2012 Viaje Satori Nirvana

I thought these were a real departure from their normal stuff and I really liked them.  Not as much as the 5th Anni, which I think was their best release altogether, but close.

I found an Opus Pussycat hiding in the bottom of the cooler.  It was delicious.