• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
Bad Burn? Bad Cigar? Padilla Miami Robusto.  Have you ever seen this?
KChiefsfan

Bad Burn? Bad Cigar? Padilla Miami Robusto. Have you ever seen this?

Hopefully I can get the images in here ok, but the other day I witnessed something I had never seen nor heard about. When I began smoking a Padilla Miami Robusto, I almost immediately noticed that the cigar seemed different from the ones I had before. The taste seemed different, the cigar was a little soft, and the ash was actually a dull brownish color. It is hard to see the color in the pictures. While I was smoking it, I noticed that there were two small black dots on the side of the cigar. When I touched them, they were extremely hot. I took one more drag and the black dots started to glow, so I went to get my phone as quick as I could and by the time I snapped the picture, this is what happened. These sticks have been resting for about a month, my humidor is kept at 70% and 72-74 degrees, these sticks were kept in the cellophane, and I have never had any problems with any other smokes. Because the cigar seemed different, I put it out and lost out on a $7 smoke. Has anyone ever seen this before, or know what would have caused this?
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
My Smokes
Added by
KChiefsfan
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media