• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Jeff (2K6TBSS)

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Jeff hit me with a bunch of out of date California beers. I can't wait to crack these open and brag about what I'm drinking :)

Thanks again @2K6TBSS Jeff, much appreciated.......................even if you can't get a box to the correct recipient! Thanks for the assist @drunkfish3 Chester. Not sure how Jeff makes it through the day, without help.

-B

You're welcome brother! I hope you enjoy all of them.

Also, a HUGE thanks to @drunkfish3 (Chester) for re-routing the package after it over shot the destination by a few miles (states).

Make sure you let @bluue13 know what you think about his Manhattan Stout! I thought it was so good that I had to buy 4 more bottles...

Jeff hit me with a bunch of out of date California beers. I can't wait to crack these open and brag about what I'm drinking :)

Thanks again @2K6TBSS Jeff, much appreciated.......................even if you can't get a box to the correct recipient! Thanks for the assist @drunkfish3 Chester. Not sure how Jeff makes it through the day, without help.

-B
Welcome to the Mix Up Club Jeff @2K6TBSS. 😎

Nice hit on our TB.