• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
Wolfie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wrapped bacon around sticks of cheese and threw them in the deep fryer.
    4cbln3
    4cbln3
    I'm making chili soup for dinner and it has BACON in it Wolfie. Thinking of you!!
    Dear Argentine ants, I found you in the bathroom, and I was irritated. I found you in my office, and I plotted silently against you. I found you in my liquor cabinet...this means war.
    Set-In-Stone
    Set-In-Stone
    oh no they didn't !? Get em Wolfie !!!
    Aussie Shaun
    Aussie Shaun
    Maybe they are looking for your Bacon stash.
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    Do they have a preference as to single or double malt?
    It's like a cheeseburger, but instead of a bun, there's bacon. And instead of hamburger, there's bacon. And instead of cheese, there's bacon.
    Next time, we eat unicorns
    tomthirtysix
    tomthirtysix
    Wrapped in bacon?
    Wolfie
    Wolfie
    I don't want to eat anything unless it's wrapped in bacon. It makes date night a greasy affair, though.
    Wolfie
    Wolfie
    I don't want to eat anything unless it's wrapped in bacon. It makes date night a greasy affair, though.
    Been such a long week. Oliva V lancero and Glenfiddich 18, take me away from here.
    I don't know how to read tea leaves, but I can read bacon sediment at the bottom of the pan.
    Aussie Shaun
    Aussie Shaun
    It said " need more bacon "
    Wolfie
    Wolfie
    I heard something about soaking up the bacon grease with that loaf of bread on the counter, but I was too busy soaking up the bacon grease with a loaf of bread to pay attention.
    Wolfie
    Wolfie
    I heard something about soaking up the bacon grease with that loaf of bread on the counter, but I was too busy soaking up the bacon grease with a loaf of bread to pay attention.
    Brewed up some barbecue sauce. Now to slow cook a pig and mix up some slaw...Pulled pork sandwiches anyone?
    Brewed up some barbecue sauce. Now to slow cook a pig and mix up some slaw...Pulled pork sandwiches anyone?
    insight
    insight
    Can I have mine with....bacon?
    Wolfie
    Wolfie
    As a matter of fact, there was bacon in the sauce and on top of the pulled pork (just in case there wasn't enough pig).
    Wolfie
    Wolfie
    As a matter of fact, there was bacon in the sauce and on top of the pulled pork (just in case there wasn't enough pig).
    For dinner tonight, I only offered options that required me to sit outside next to the grill. I'm sure it wasn't intentional.
    Just had what I would say has to be my favorite cigar. Too bad I dont know what it was.
    Backslide
    Backslide
    Backwoods is my guess ROFL
    Wolfie
    Wolfie
    I was going to say it smelled of grape, but it actually smelled more like barnyard. Some oily, toothy, deep brown bordering on black belicoso without a label. I don't even remember where I picked it up!
    Wolfie
    Wolfie
    I was going to say it smelled of grape, but it actually smelled more like barnyard. Some oily, toothy, deep brown bordering on black belicoso without a label. I don't even remember where I picked it up!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…