• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
kwont
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anejo 46 and some macallan 12 yr after first day of school. I haven't been that relaxed in ages.
    After getting a casa magna in a newbie sampler from siriusstogie, managed to find a box of casa magna colorado gran toro at a store in Toronto. Good cigar at a reasonable price.
    siriusstoogie
    siriusstoogie
    Great to hear. Glad you're liking it. :)

Best,

Joe
    Currently smoking a casa magna colorado, from a newbie sampler from siriusstogie. Didn't measure, but I think it's a robusto. What a fantastic tasty, even burning smoke!
    JackImpact
    JackImpact
    Damn! Now youve talked me into smoking mine! :p
    kwont
    kwont
    I hope I haven't led you astray. About an inch left to go on it, and I'm still loving it.
    Bsneed51
    Bsneed51
    Siriusstogie is a questionable fellow.
    Fired up the first of the sticks from the newbie sampler from siriousstogie today. It was an LFD, not sure what line. Mellow and tasty throughout the stick, a little tight draw through the first two thirds. It may have been mellow in flavour, but it was far from mellow in strength. Even with a full stomach it kicked my ass!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…