• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

02 Quintero tubo

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
My second cigar in this series and again, it’s a Quintero, but this one is a tubo and what appears to be corona size. It has a tighter draw then yesterday’s Quintero, possibly due to it being in a closed tube- maybe I will uncap the other tubo that I have. It definitely tastes different, maybe nitrogen-y or fertilizer-ish? I think there is a tight spot just past the band and this is bothering me enough to take away from the experience. Luckily an inch into it, the draw opened up and shortly thereafter the flavor shifted towards woody (maybe cedar? I am realizing that I don’t know the names of different wood smells).
In the last bit it cigar brought on some cream and spice, and a bit more Intensity. I’d say medium plus. Quite a change up from the PC from yesterday.
taste: nitrogen to wood to cream & spice
Opinion: it was ok, the tight start cost it some points though.
strength: medium, give or take.
Would I buy: at this point, no
Would I smoke again: at least once more as I have another. If it didn’t have a tight draw then definitely yes. C9F58E1C-7797-4605-93DD-F293892ED88A.jpeg