• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

04 ISOM's out or is it just my imagination?

Tony Bones

Grundalier
Just received shipment of a box of Monte's and the box code is 03. What's the report on this, er' last yr's tobacco. 04' seemed to be rated favorably.

These should just now be hitting the shelves (or vendors warehouses). So, not sure you'll find a lot of actual reviews for a few weeks.

The 04's are definately out. These were my choices
Ramon Allones Specially Selected - CUE FEB 04, GKI FEB 04

They are indeed out... and they'll be good to smoke in about 2007 :)

moki said:
My 04's won't make it that long. Well at least one of them won't ;)

Triple_D said:
moki said:
My 04's won't make it that long. Well at least one of them won't ;)
Tell us how they are... that's one thing I will do one of these days, buy an utterly fresh box of ISOMs and smoke one every 6 months, reviewing it to see how it has changed.

Sounds like an good plan

LOL well in my case, it would certainlly be a nice "plan" but knowing that I have little self control, I can almost guarantee that a box of anything won't survive much more than a month or two in my coolerdor. :D

coventrycat86 said:
Sounds like an good plan

LOL well in my case, it would certainlly be a nice "plan" but knowing that I have little self control, I can almost guarantee that a box of anything won't survive much more than a month or two in my coolerdor. :D
Yeah, that's the key. Doing it at *exactly* 6 month intervals, and getting a totally fresh off of the Communist assembly line box.

I've loosely done something like this, but I didn't do it at regular intervals, or keep a journal.

Just received shipment of a box of Monte's and the box code is 03. What's the report on this, er' last yr's tobacco. 04' seemed to be rated favorably.

Be happy with the 03 box, it's supposed to be a good year. I got a box of the Monte #2s from 03 a few weeks ago and can't wait to torch one :D .